who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kingdancer
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2004
    • 18

    #16
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do!

    AAA reverse, I'll prove it if needed.
    Don\'t like my name? Try to outdance me (in DDR) and see why I chose it

    Comment

    • kmrfanman
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 5

      #17
      I've gotten a AA on Max 300 on the controller because im only 13 years old and my head can keep up with all of the arrows but my legs get really tired...I've also passed legend of max and gotten an A... 8)

      Comment

      • GregHead
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2003
        • 306

        #18
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode??? i do

        Ad at home (single digit combo breakers), Bd at arcade.

        Originally posted by Kingdancer
        AAA reverse, I'll prove it if needed.
        It's needed. Why not post it on arroninjapan? (If you haven't already)

        Comment

        • SMGod
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2003
          • 1830

          #19
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

          Prove it. I doubt that. Unless you are someone using a different username.
          Ya I can AA too. Dukamok can basically sdg :S.

          Comment

          • Kingdancer
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2004
            • 18

            #20
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

            ok...I submitted it to a site, so I'll give you that URL: http://www.ddrpalace.com/Videos/v_ya..._wholebody.wmv


            And big whoop, I needed the bar, sue me.
            Don\'t like my name? Try to outdance me (in DDR) and see why I chose it

            Comment

            • Tank101
              I V vi iii IV I IV V
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2004
              • 2082

              #21
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

              lol

              Comment

              • Ardor
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 312

                #22
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode???

                Yeah I am sure you are Yasu one of the godliest people in the world WHO CANNOT SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH. Thanks.

                I can basically FC it if I dont pass out after the slow down

                Comment

                • fusi0n
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 2158

                  #23
                  Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode

                  Originally posted by Kingdancer
                  ok...I submitted it to a site, so I'll give you that URL: http://www.ddrpalace.com/Videos/v_ya..._wholebody.wmv


                  And big whoop, I needed the bar, sue me.
                  HEY GUYS IT'S YASU

                  Comment

                  • Snapps
                    NO DOUBT GET LOUD
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 5650

                    #24
                    Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: who plays max 300 heavy mode

                    Originally posted by Kingdancer
                    ok...I submitted it to a site, so I'll give you that URL: http://www.ddrpalace.com/Videos/v_ya..._wholebody.wmv


                    And big whoop, I needed the bar, sue me.

                    HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHHAHAHHA



                    aHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHH A
                    A
                    AHAHAHAH
                    A
                    A




                    AHAhahH
                    AHHA
                    HHHAHHAHAHHAHAaHAH

                    Comment

                    • GregHead
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 306

                      #25
                      It even says Yasu in the video name. Good work, you tricked absolutely no one.

                      Comment

                      • Spazzbite
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 2181

                        #26
                        lol douche

                        AA'd 24 greats on 1.5x, AA'd 33 greats on extra stage.
                        Hey w8 lol I AA'd with 49 greats on 1x flat on doubles.

                        Originally posted by Quicker
                        shades don't break unless you break them.

                        Comment

                        • deposition
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2004
                          • 1115

                          #27
                          omg guys im jsb no rly

                          Comment

                          • Kingdancer
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 18

                            #28
                            Dang, I thought I could get away with that, didn't give you enough credit, I have AAd though...
                            Don\'t like my name? Try to outdance me (in DDR) and see why I chose it

                            Comment

                            • DDR_MAX_REVOLUTION
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 65

                              #29
                              i was freaked out!!!
                              you got legs of Flash!!
                              Member since March 19, 2005!

                              Comment

                              • Kingdancer
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2004
                                • 18

                                #30
                                THAT'S NOT ME!!!! I usually get away with that at other forums, they aren't that bright, I apologize for lying so badly...
                                Don\'t like my name? Try to outdance me (in DDR) and see why I chose it

                                Comment

                                Working...