GirLs Playing DDR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cj_leonine
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2070

    #121
    RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

    did you forget that santa claus is always watching you like the sick perverted freak he is??? YOu should all just

    CAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLMMMM
    DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

    (you gotta picture Ben Stein saying it)
    Status: Innactive Onehander

    Best FC Before Avmiss Fix: . Be Princess . Hellbeat . End Night

    Comment

    • SMGod
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2003
      • 1830

      #122
      it's possible but that person is obviously lying cause the post they made was absolutely retarded and obvious bs. Most don't have the stamina to do too well on it. Hurtpuggypig is a girl and she got 20 greats fc on max300 so ya it's possible and I think there are a few who have done slightly less. But like I said if you look at their scores:

      You can see even though they are able to AAA/sdg most songs on 1x and get 20 on max300 and 13 on paranoia survivor, they suck on the hard stuff (psm, psmo, lom, etc.). Stamina issues?

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #123
        that and I haven't heard of any girl in the world being able to AAA max 300...
        maybe we have some girls that just have an arcade at home and play on that all the time..
        and never post their accomplishments... sorta like hayate and sm XD

        and sup nima =P


        Comment

        • RevenG-
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 425

          #124
          I think girls are fine at DDR. Whats wrong with it?

          P.S. Its nice to be back.
          "Originally posted by Tokzic"
          we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

          Comment

          • _A2P
            Banned
            • Jun 2005
            • 434

            #125
            Silly people, girls don't play DDR! ^.^

            (sarcasm)

            anyways, I used to see alot of girls play DDR, some were actually pretty decent (A girl passed PSMO). I've even played against some girls! :O
            So yeah, girls playing DDR are cool to watch. I'm not gonna be obsessed with a girl just because they play it though :/

            Comment

            • djsmalls
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 735

              #126
              A girl came in 6th at DDR storm (out of 32) Also, at nationals 2cnd and 3rd were girls 1st was me =D

              I've been beaten by a girl numerous times so they are defnitely good.

              Comment

              • Anuj
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 5998

                #127
                Damnit djsmalls, name some of your ddr scores so we know how good you actually are =P


                Comment

                • Chromer
                  Hookers and Blow
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 4981

                  #128
                  I've beaten girls in DDR tournaments before that were almost as good as me. And that's saying alot due to the fact I came 2nd in the Virginia Statewide Tournament. About 5 girls made it to the actual 16 player final tourney.

                  Comment

                  • lil_rubymoon
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 5

                    #129
                    i'm a girl..and i play ddr..and i dont suck..i can do V on heavy with two dance pads..

                    Comment

                    • JurseyRider734
                      lil j the bad b-word
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 7507

                      #130
                      I'm a girl, I play DDR, and I have a Cobalt Flux >_>
                      Originally posted by Arch0wl
                      I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                      the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                      Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                      Comment

                      • gardyloo
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 580

                        #131
                        Originally posted by JurseyRider734
                        and I have a Cobalt Flux >_>
                        which says what?

                        Comment

                        • JurseyRider734
                          lil j the bad b-word
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 7507

                          #132
                          that im rly srs
                          Originally posted by Arch0wl
                          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                          Comment

                          • gardyloo
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 580

                            #133
                            lol

                            Comment

                            • Chromer
                              Hookers and Blow
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4981

                              #134
                              Riiiiiight...........

                              Comment

                              • hieilover170
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 18

                                #135
                                RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                                I m 'a' and 'b' tho i'm not c
                                Hiei is hot... Tell me somthing I don\'t know! Rock on 4ever! \\m/ ^.^ \\m/

                                Comment

                                Working...