GirLs Playing DDR

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RevenG-
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 425

    #46
    RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

    Man, what a meaningless rant over such a lame thing.
    "Originally posted by Tokzic"
    we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

    Comment

    • Velious
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 1405

      #47
      RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

      lol this topics dumb, just stating im fairly skinny, 5'11 160 pounds or so, barely play ddr anymore and can still get 20-25 greats on max300, my cousin is 19, female, and can get around 50 greats with a bar on max300, shes only been playing for 4-5 months ive been playing for well over a year and a half, she is also very skinny, but not hot (though she might be i just cant say cuz shes my cuz, nah meen?)

      anyway, point being, many girls are better than guys at ddr, i dont think gender makes any difference
      Originally posted by The_White_Angel
      Where do u get quasar
      Originally posted by W1nd0wsXP
      Can anyone tell me where to find Quasasr..... I'm kinda and trying to find that song Help would be appreciated!

      Comment

      • Marouku
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2004
        • 13

        #48
        Originally posted by Velious
        i dont think gender makes any difference
        Agreed.

        This topic is pointless ¬_¬ and i need to post more often...

        Comment

        • Tsuteto
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 1312

          #49
          He was looking for opinions from others' views. If you really want, then consider the topic for overall people playing DDR. Me, like I said, just have a problem with overweight people, dripping gallons of sweat onto the pads on a standard song. I know I previously said overweight girls before, but that's because I was dealing with the topic at hand. I just don't like seeing people overweight playing.

          Comment

          • jeffreyw
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2004
            • 44

            #50
            There are pleanty of good girl didder players, most of them however don't use the internet to talk about it.

            Comment

            • Better_Off_Dead_666
              FFR Veteran
              • Apr 2004
              • 75

              #51
              i dont think theres anything wrong with it, like a year ago, i stopped playing ddr, came back, and was rusty, then i tried Tsuargi and lost badly, then this girl came and A'd it and i was embarassed, but a week later, i came back and AA'd it... :P

              Comment

              • WanderingSpirit
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2005
                • 13

                #52
                RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                Sorry.. but I happen to be one of those "overweight" girls, but I certainly do not sweat on the beginner modes. Only on the Heavy modes, thank you very much. Sure, maybe I'm not that good at DDR, but I play it because it's very fun.

                Comment

                • andidork
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7

                  #53
                  Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Originally posted by Dark_Silo
                  They are evil like the boredom plague and being a heavy player it seems like a year for them to play light mode and still pass all 3 stages.
                  Statements like that are why DDR hasn't been as fun for the last three years.

                  But I know a good many women who play DDR and are really good. That's pretty hypocritical really because not every guy who steps on the pad looks like Fabio or something. You should put your little statement in a personals ad and see who replies.
                  Hey, look. Someone with a brain!

                  Comment

                  • blargherness
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 624

                    #54
                    RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                    I only like guys with rippling muscles who can AAA Max300 using only one foot. Oh yeah, and their penis must be at least 8 inches long.

                    Moron.
                    lol!

                    Comment

                    • RevenG-
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 425

                      #55
                      RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                      My sister plays DDR and she's really good...some songs she beats me -.-
                      "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                      we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                      Comment

                      • mad_poodle
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 90

                        #56
                        lol I'm kinda overweight.. but i think thats mainly because I have way more muscle than girls should have lol... and I dont sweat on beginner...well I've never really played beginner... I'm like HVAM, I also play 9 footers consistantly, but I play a chunk load of 10 footers, Paranoia Survivor being my latest accomplishment (but I got into a car accident and havent been able to play it since, but im working on it...again)... and I dont sweat gallons...I think that is a little off, nobody can sweat gallons, so stfu. But for fuck's sake, watch what you are saying, so what if someone is overweight, someone might actually take this to heart... DDR might be the only thing really positive in someone's life right now, and to have a ddr community turn around and make fun? yeah, real self esteem booster right there...

                        Comment

                        • RevenG-
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 425

                          #57
                          I would have finished PSMO today...BUT I ALWAYS GET TO TIRED noooo
                          "Originally posted by Tokzic"
                          we really need a "whine about your relationship problems" forum

                          Comment

                          • cute_lil_girl_devil
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2004
                            • 8

                            #58
                            RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                            hhhmm lets see oh yeah im a girl and play DDR and im on Heavy 8-9 feet and as for fucking shallow guys well you can kiss my ass but not all guys are shallow like Tsuteto

                            Comment

                            • DDR_9-footer
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 71

                              #59
                              RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                              dude i dont care what sex plays DDR as long as they try not 2 outdue themslms(sp?) but i would not rather see a mcdonalds emploe playing DDR (no offense ot u guys)


                              I live for Funcannon

                              Comment

                              • MegsEllenFan
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 4

                                #60
                                RE: Re: GirLs Playing DDR

                                I'm skinny I suppose... I'm not very self-confindent, so ask someone who knows me or something. Lol.
                                Uhm... I started I think about a month ago, I'm not sure, but I can do most songs on Standard, lol.
                                Dance Dance Revolution, Let\'s DDR!!

                                Comment

                                Working...