Maximizer Heavy is 9 i think..
Wat are some Good 9feet songs??
Collapse
X
-
Well, just to clear this up for anyone who's wondering, all those songs are on the DDR Ex arcade, all of them but Afronova, Kakumei, and So Deep are on DDR Ex USA. Pretty good list, btw.Originally posted by debit13I have a list of good 9's but some of these are from DDR Extreme.... Anything w/ an asterisk(*) is in DDR Extreme
So Deep- Perfect Sphere Remix-Heavy (A bit too much chaos)
*A-Dj Amuro, Oni (those steps are very difficult on Oni)
*V from Extreme, Oni (many parts have 7 consecutive 16th beats)
*Paranoia Eternal, Heavy (newest mix, very tough on heavy)
Afronova, Heavy (I like those air sections)
Can't Stop Fallin' in Love Speed Mix, Heavy (Crossover City)
Tsugaru, Heavy (A little bit of everything)
*Tsugaru Apple Mix, Oni (Slightly easier, but a little bit of everything)
Kakumei, Heavy (Good streams)
The Legend of Max, Standard (Streams are difficult for Standard)
Drop Out, Heavy (Those air sections are very difficult)
*Drop Out (from nonstop megamix), Heavy (Large Streams)
There are more, but I don't have all day, so if you want more, just tell me.
The mixes such as Drop Out Nonstop and Tsugaru Apple Mix were technically available on Max2 arcade, but could only be accessed from Oni mode, so yes, you'd need an Ex machine or Ex USA to play them in regular mode. This is what I've been lead to believe anyway.Comment
-
MATSURI JAPAN ALL THE WAYComment
-
Actually I just read that and Tsugaru Apple Mix used to be in Glendale Galeria but they still have it there but its stocked away. But I hate it anyway =PComment
-
-
Matsuri Japan rocks!!!!!!
A little tiring if you don't have enough stamina.
A lot more fun than Tsugaru.
From there, go to R&P
Fun gallops
o... You can also do Sts. come marching in...
Well...
I like gallop songs...
Start out on
Tsugaru
Matsuri Japan
St. go marching in
Rythm and Police
O_opyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
pyro31191: rofl
pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlightsComment
-
Four letters. HVAM.
Healing Vision Angelic Mix. Try it out once you get good enough. Then after you can read spins, try doing them. It's fun, but insanely hard when you're whirling around through the whole song. ^^ I dunno about anyone else, but getting off the pad and collapsing dizzily in a corner is fun to me.
Comment
-
HVAM is pretty easy, it's all double stepping.
Cartoon heroes is a tough AA, but an even harder AA is Burning Heat.
Sakura Oni is piss easy.. Standard is almost harder. A good tough PA song is Matsuri Japan.. god I hate how I get like 20-30 greats on that =(
My PA sucks anyways.. but yea, that's about it.
Comment
-
Which is why I said to try doing all the spins. A lot of songs on DDR are really hard if you play them out without BSing the patterns with unnecessary shuffles.Originally posted by eVILPeeRHVAM is pretty easy, it's all double stepping.
Comment

[br]
Comment