It's only a 160bpm(max2 home). Is it a diffrent Spead for Arcade?
Wat are some Good 9feet songs??
Collapse
X
-
-
-
But you need to be good at galups and irragulare steps to do it well, but beyond that it's nothing.Comment
-
Comment
-
Umm.... Bag has sixth beats? The last time I checked, it had 24ths...
But yeah Inuyasha (that's going to get awkward to call you by after a while), no one said it was fast, just pretty hard.Comment
-
1/24th notes, but there are 4 beats in a measure, therefore 1/6 of a beat. I don't think that's proper but it's the way I remember them... big numbers confuse meOriginally posted by dAnceguy117Umm.... Bag has sixth beats? The last time I checked, it had 24ths...
But yeah Inuyasha (that's going to get awkward to call you by after a while), no one said it was fast, just pretty hard.
. So if I played with Note skins in SM I'd read it like this:
Red: beat
Blue: half beat
Yellow: quarter beat
Orange: eighth beat
etc
and similarily
Purple: third beat
Pink: sixth beat
etc
Apologies for confusion.Comment
-
So Deep is the 3rd hardest 9 like theres no way u coud say it isnt hard.
The whole damn thing is all 16ths and they have triple steps in there a lot of times at 140 which is really 280. Cartoon Heroes is much harder but nowhere near a 10 .Like U may be able to compair it to sakura but like not even close to Max300. V for extreme on normal is the hardest 9.
Some good ones to start with: Tsugaru , Breakdown, dont even say Paranoia KCET its not a 9 or 8 its a 7, Um if U learn Burnin heat its not to hard, Captain Jack, and if ur good at crossing over Rhytm n Police and Exotic ethnic is good.Comment
-
well, i like rythm and police. very nice song. also good if you want to practice gallops and crossovers.
Trip Machine Climax, only cuz the beat is tizzight
and who could forget lovable ol' tsugaru
oh yeah one more thing
"V for extreme on normal is the hardest 9."
uhm... hellz noPAY ME YOUR MONEEZ
LOLOLOLComment
-
Sakura Oni is not a "normal" 9 foot, I find it easier than some 7 feet songs. Anyways, don't get the fella' hooked on "So Whored", there's better 9 foot songs.
"Good" 9's for arcade extreme:
- Across the Nightmare Oni
- Can't Stop Falling in Love (Speed Mix)
- Drop Out
- Exotic Ethnic
- My summer love (if you want a really easy cata to do well on)
- Parinoia Evolution
- Parinoia KCET
- Rhythm and Police
- Ska a go go (if you ever want a goofy challenge)
- Stoic
- TsugaruComment
-
Frozen Ray is fricking sweet. Spins galore.
Xenon, V oni, and Sync oni are nice. I don't really like A oni though.Comment
-
I have a list of good 9's but some of these are from DDR Extreme.... Anything w/ an asterisk(*) is in DDR Extreme
So Deep- Perfect Sphere Remix-Heavy (A bit too much chaos)
*A-Dj Amuro, Oni (those steps are very difficult on Oni)
*V from Extreme, Oni (many parts have 7 consecutive 16th beats)
*Paranoia Eternal, Heavy (newest mix, very tough on heavy)
Afronova, Heavy (I like those air sections)
Can't Stop Fallin' in Love Speed Mix, Heavy (Crossover City)
Tsugaru, Heavy (A little bit of everything)
*Tsugaru Apple Mix, Oni (Slightly easier, but a little bit of everything)
Kakumei, Heavy (Good streams)
The Legend of Max, Standard (Streams are difficult for Standard)
Drop Out, Heavy (Those air sections are very difficult)
*Drop Out (from nonstop megamix), Heavy (Large Streams)
There are more, but I don't have all day, so if you want more, just tell me.Comment



Comment