OH, nearly forgot, I use my right index finger and right middle finger beginning on the square and circle buttons (respectively.) On the occasion where i have to do anything from the max series, I use left and right index and middle fingers, my left fingers cover the Triangle and X buttons which i don't start on 1 handed
Who's the best DDR controller players here?
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by wildmanWith controller: I have AAA'd every single song on Max1 from light to heavy on single play.
And on Max2, I have AAA'd every single song from beginner to heavy on single play.
While at home, I only play with controller, because playing at home on a pad is just #$*.......unless its "EXACTLY" like the arcade pad there's just no point to play at home.
actually playing at home is good for me cause i have a flux pad so when i get tired from playing a few rounds ill just pick up the controller and start playin....well c ya gonna play ulrtamix 2Comment
Comment