Who's the best DDR controller players here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Anuj
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2003
    • 5998

    #16
    I AAA'd quasar on controller... yay?


    Comment

    • Ignite
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2004
      • 986

      #17
      Really, Eggmans? How, did you plug your controler into a USB?
      -Pat

      Comment

      • Anuj
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 5998

        #18
        I put stepmania onto an xbox... heh


        Comment

        • UWSTopGun
          Banned
          • Nov 2004
          • 668

          #19
          I've AAA'd DDRMAX and DDRMAX2...too eeeeeeeaaaaasssssssyyyyyyyyyy

          I wish I had USB controller to try some of my SM songs though.. =\

          Comment

          • Ignite
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 986

            #20
            Lololol, TopGun is a lolololol.
            -Pat

            Comment

            • Anuj
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 5998

              #21
              Makes it sound like you did it on feet... grats XD


              Comment

              • xharukoharuharax
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2004
                • 14

                #22
                o_O all i have to say is *shrugs*

                Comment

                • Daikenkai
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 117

                  #23
                  (accidental double post)
                  Mackinac Island, MI
                  FFR Veteran since early 2000's.

                  Comment

                  • Daikenkai
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 117

                    #24
                    I have managed to AAA every DDR song on controller EXCEPT Paranoia Survivor Max Oni (AA) and The Legend of Max (1-3 Greats)
                    Mackinac Island, MI
                    FFR Veteran since early 2000's.

                    Comment

                    • Pyro_man7
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 33

                      #25
                      omfg your all n00bies i can AAA every song on doubles. PLAYING WITH MY TOES!!
                      PAY ME YOUR MONEEZ

                      LOLOLOL

                      Comment

                      • emccky
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4811

                        #26
                        I played one song with controller because I got tired, and I AAA'd Trip Machine Survivor.

                        Comment

                        • hydrojakep
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 2294

                          #27
                          I was tired, so i just played go west on extreme over and over again until i unlocked all the songs.



                          Comment

                          • babybenji2004
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 446

                            #28
                            i only play when i'm really tired or lazy but recently i've been speedwhoring and i manged to get AA on V with 6 greats on X3 and a AA on max 300 X2

                            Comment

                            • rudyman
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2004
                              • 6

                              #29
                              I can hit 9 feet on controller and foot easily. (Some DDR games go up to 10 and I've cleared those on both controller and foot too)

                              Comment

                              • debit13
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 201

                                #30
                                I've AAA'd every song in DDR Max 2, Light-Heavy, on single (6 AAA's on doubles mode-Heavy; Drifting Away, Jam and Marmalade, Rain of Sorrow, Kakumei, Break Down, and So Deep Perfect Sphere Remix) On DDR Extreme, Since I just bought it, I have all AA's and AAA's EXCEPT FOR Drop Out on Doubles. Light- Heavy. Oh, just a fact for DDR Max 2, multiply the difficulty of the song by 10,000,000. Use this to figure out your AAA target score. (For example, Kakumei is a 9, so to get a AAA, you need to have a score of 90,000,000. There's an exception to this rule cause if you get N.G on all freeze arrows but get all perfect, a AAA is still possible.)

                                Comment

                                Working...