Seriously, why is Bag a 10 footer?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Spazzbite
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2003
    • 2181

    #16
    *sigh* I've seen this brought up way too many times. Bag 1x is NOT THAT HARD if you know how to read arrows bunched together. Our arcade is lucky enough to have the mod unlocks and I've been this | | close to passing Bag on .5x. Watch the arrows next time you play bag, they're moving slow enough to the point where you can sit there and study them before you start actually playing.

    Originally posted by Quicker
    shades don't break unless you break them.

    Comment

    • evilbutterfly
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2003
      • 5784

      #17
      but my point is, if u played Bag at C300 it would be a whole lot easier than MAX300 at 1x. they only time i find speed to be a problem is something like MAXbag. where it shoots from 600 BPM to like, 65. and that makes it hard, because u cant study the arrows before u start playing, as Spazz said is the case with Bag. it's not that i expect Konami to change the difficulty rating, but i just think it's odd.
      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
      And I write the blog for their website.

      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

      Comment

      • Nima
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2003
        • 3526

        #18
        play it on 1x
        DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

        Comment

        • plasmix
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 3639

          #19


          AAA on 1x.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #20
            I AAAd it on .25x flat super shuffle on pad.
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • plasmix
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2003
              • 3639

              #21
              Okkadoodat.

              [/TracyMcGradyorhoweveryouspellhisname]

              Comment

              Working...