Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlexDest
    good hot
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2007
    • 5309

    #361
    Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

    pretty cool nothing ?/10

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #362
      Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

      Nice avatar, the kind of stuff I'd use in a YouTube poop. Also easily recognizable as AlexDest, so 10/10.
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Pseudo Enigma
        ごめんなさい (/ω\)
        • Aug 2012
        • 2290

        #363
        Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

        cute blonde girl sleeping

        9/10
        If it were animated of her sleeping that would be 11/10.

        Comment

        • xVaLoRx
          MYFUCKINGSOUND
          • Nov 2009
          • 1427

          #364
          Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

          8/10

          I don't like the awkward spaces next to the "I"

          Comment

          • XxMidigamixX
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2010
            • 2040

            #365
            Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

            8/10 sutnfish pls
            Click to join!





            Comment

            • Pseudo Enigma
              ごめんなさい (/ω\)
              • Aug 2012
              • 2290

              #366
              Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

              Originally posted by xVaLoRx
              8/10

              I don't like the awkward spaces next to the "I"
              ugh now that you mention it..
              I didn't even notice that. Now that's bothering me. Damnit.

              edit: boop.
              Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 10-15-2012, 08:26 PM.

              Comment

              • DJMAYYYNE
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2009
                • 609

                #367
                Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                7/10

                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #368
                  Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                  6/10
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • The Mane
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2012
                    • 14

                    #369
                    Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                    8/10 for Touhou.
                    BTW which one is it in your avi?

                    Birdie Birdie in the snow, Broken wing and broken toe, Would you like this crust of bread, Right across your F***ing head?

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midnight}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 8548

                      #370
                      Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                      2 / 10 not diggin it

                      Comment

                      • Arntonach
                        Owlbears Rock!
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 2494

                        #371
                        Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                        Anime anime anime. I preferred the horror show penguin. 4/10
                        pack of hard stuffs

                        pack of my stuffs

                        Comment

                        • Frenegade
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 34

                          #372
                          Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                          7/10 just for the wings.
                          Throw some buffalo sauce on them and we're pushing about a 9/10
                          Noms

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #373
                            Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                            not even sure what it is 4/10 for mysteri

                            new avatar come at me

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #374
                              Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                              my gf is having a seizure 10/10

                              Comment

                              • DossarLX ODI
                                Batch Manager
                                Game Manager
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 15013

                                #375
                                Re: ★ Rate the above person's avatar ~2012 mix~

                                8/10
                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                                Comment

                                Working...