Rate the above person's profile

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Elite Ninja
    Kawaii Desu
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 4828

    #781
    Re: Rate the above person's profile

    9/10

    It's good, but it's not the best I've seen out there
    Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
    Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
    Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

    Comment

    • Ziergdsx18
      ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2007
      • 2800

      #782
      Re: Rate the above person's profile

      8/10


      | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

      Comment

      • Coolboyrulez0
        VICES
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Aug 2006
        • 10042

        #783
        Re: Rate the above person's profile

        9/10
        https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
        https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

        Comment

        • Winrar
          Quasi-porn
          • Jan 2008
          • 1843

          #784
          Re: Rate the above person's profile

          I rate cbr's my amumu score :P

          Originally posted by Staiain
          I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

          Comment

          • leadafro
            Tykeem Ultimatum
            • Dec 2004
            • 975

            #785
            Re: Rate the above person's profile

            10/10 if youre into that stuff. 1/10 if youre not.
            I'm black yall I'm black yall I'm blickity black black and I'm back.

            Comment

            • NocturneAunamic
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2009
              • 893

              #786
              Re: Rate the above person's profile

              ahhhh
              7/10

              Comment

              • Gravity Kitten
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2008
                • 644

                #787
                Re: Rate the above person's profile

                score/name card looks messed up
                but i love the splatters

                8/10

                Comment

                • RuGuru
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 397

                  #788
                  Re: Rate the above person's profile

                  7/10

                  Comment

                  • kjwkjw
                    >w<
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 2585

                    #789
                    Re: Rate the above person's profile

                    8/10


                    Goodbye and good riddance, military service (February 23, 2015 ~ February 22, 2017)
                    Project Sekai 535

                    Comment

                    • DustyFart
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2011
                      • 230

                      #790
                      Re: Rate the above person's profile

                      9/10
                      Originally posted by supermousie
                      owait

                      eric shin = ~erection~

                      I'm an idiot.
                      Originally posted by foilman8805
                      find where midnight lives and touch his penis since i'm quite sure no one else will ever do it

                      Comment

                      • justin_ator
                        🥓<strong><span style="col
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 7648

                        #791
                        Re: Rate the above person's profile

                        Notevensure/10

                        Lololol maybe a 4/10? doesn't really like...appeal to the eyes

                        Comment

                        • supermousie
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1074

                          #792
                          Re: Rate the above person's profile

                          5/10 for the true as fuq image, +2 for using black boxes so you can actually read the text, +1 for making me lol.

                          8/10 in turtle.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          yolo

                          Comment

                          • .Gazelle.
                            Mr. Skeltal
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2010
                            • 1506

                            #793
                            Re: Rate the above person's profile

                            8/10


                            Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                            Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                            Comment

                            • Evnoir
                              _(:3」∠)_
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 978

                              #794
                              Re: Rate the above person's profile

                              9.49/10

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #795
                                Re: Rate the above person's profile

                                8/10
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...