Worst Things to Say in Bed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Matrixdude
    And She Screams My Name
    • Jun 2006
    • 1351

    #31
    Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

    "I'm gay and my boyfriend is having an affair with your husband."

    Comment

    • shantred
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 108

      #32
      Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

      Can i have my hand back?

      Comment

      • Bamboozler
        Banned
        • Feb 2006
        • 155

        #33
        Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

        I'm tired.

        Comment

        • soulofcerberus
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 367

          #34
          Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

          Originally posted by Matrixdude
          "I'm gay and my boyfriend is having an affair with your husband."
          Since I'm a guy I'd just say... "really? Well screw that why didn't you invite them over for a 4some?"

          Comment

          • Matrixdude
            And She Screams My Name
            • Jun 2006
            • 1351

            #35
            Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

            I'm afraid I've lost my fingers in your ****

            Comment

            • shantred
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 108

              #36
              Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

              Have any holy water?

              Comment

              • Matrixdude
                And She Screams My Name
                • Jun 2006
                • 1351

                #37
                Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                Your mom's a ******

                Comment

                • Bamboozler
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 155

                  #38
                  Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                  Hi mom.

                  Comment

                  • shantred
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 108

                    #39
                    Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                    "Ooops"

                    Comment

                    • Bamboozler
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 155

                      #40
                      Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                      Hold it, hold it... thought I heard the doorbell ring... prolly the hookers...

                      Comment

                      • Biff_tech
                        so the 17 ate the 12 eh.
                        • Oct 2004
                        • 826

                        #41
                        Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                        You look nothing like the ad.
                        CLICK \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                        Sig by Darkmonkey AKA Clowd

                        Comment

                        • Doug31
                          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 6811

                          #42
                          Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                          So, how many years have you been a prostitute, and how many more than 1938918 of your other hooker friends have I already hooked up with multiple times each?

                          Comment

                          • argo15
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 1863

                            #43
                            Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                            Congrats you are now signed up to gay porn sites

                            Comment

                            • Matrixdude
                              And She Screams My Name
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1351

                              #44
                              Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                              Needs More Cowbell

                              Comment

                              • Bamboozler
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 155

                                #45
                                Re: Worst Things to Say in Bed

                                Oh... one of those

                                Comment

                                Working...