Rate the above persons Guidoness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kiyomori
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 7

    #46
    Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

    99.99999999999999666% of 10
    do the math.

    __________________
    New FFR Member!

    Comment

    • Black Yoshi
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1322

      #47
      Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

      **--Kiyomori
      0/10





























      Next.





      --Yoshi



      Discover the most fun, interesting and cool websites on the internet. Hundreds of hand-picked sites, free games and things to do when you're bored.



      Edit: LOLOL This link is working xD i didnt know this xD
      Last edited by Black Yoshi; 05-29-2007, 05:53 PM.
      Originally posted by Kairon
      Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

      HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

      :O

      Comment

      • Miyaka Takashi
        Banned
        • May 2007
        • 50

        #48
        Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

        10/10


        --Me

        Comment

        • Black Yoshi
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1322

          #49
          Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

          "you"...

          ..............1/10.

          --Yoshi

          Discover the most fun, interesting and cool websites on the internet. Hundreds of hand-picked sites, free games and things to do when you're bored.
          Originally posted by Kairon
          Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

          HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

          :O

          Comment

          • Miyaka Takashi
            Banned
            • May 2007
            • 50

            #50
            Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

            10/10

            --I

            Comment

            • DDR_Mike
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 188

              #51
              Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

              0/10 That was a very wasteful post, quit spamming.

              --Mike

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #52
                Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                7.6/10 Giving people 0/10

                --6PS

                Comment

                • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 1441

                  #53
                  Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                  4/10 Someone is about to get banned here, I bet its someone I know.

                  --Sh4d0w

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #54
                    Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                    Okay, we've had our fun, so now let's make way for actual games.

                    --Guido


                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    Working...