Rate the above persons Guidoness

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • itmorr
    Custom User Title
    • Jun 2006
    • 1498

    #16
    Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

    8/10, Guido never asks questions, he just locks it and gets pissed.

    --itmorr





    Originally posted by jwcgator
    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

    Comment

    • dandandandandan1111
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 94

      #17
      Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

      11/10 Brava.

      --Dan



      P.S. CLICK ON IT!
      Last edited by dandandandandan1111; 05-27-2007, 02:50 PM.

      Comment

      • Razorflame
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 453

        #18
        Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

        6/10 I don't think Brava is a very good term.

        --Razor



        AAA's: 48
        Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
        Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

        Comment

        • DDR_Mike
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 188

          #19
          Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

          1/10 Guido doesn't get owned.

          --Mike

          Comment

          • Razorflame
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2005
            • 453

            #20
            Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

            5/10 Aren't Guido's posts longer usually....

            --Razor



            AAA's: 48
            Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
            Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

            Comment

            • SulferDragon
              this is a waste of space
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2668

              #21
              Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

              4/10 Guys, come up with a good game instead of this complete ****! I can't believe itmorr didn't make this.

              --Sulfer



              Comment

              • Razorflame
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 453

                #22
                Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                9/10
                Bad jokes aren't very good.

                --Razor



                AAA's: 48
                Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
                Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

                Comment

                • itmorr
                  Custom User Title
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 1498

                  #23
                  Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                  4/10, Locked for being so retarded. Seriously, come up with good games.

                  --itmorr





                  Originally posted by jwcgator
                  (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                  (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                  Comment

                  • DDR_Mike
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 188

                    #24
                    Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                    Quit postwhoring, all of you.

                    --Mike


                    Comment

                    • stretchypanda
                      shock me shock me
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 4123

                      #25
                      Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                      How Guido is Guido's girlfriend? Hmmmm?

                      Comment

                      • GuidoHunter
                        is against custom titles
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 7371

                        #26
                        Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                        =.=








































                        I'll allow this.

                        --Guido


                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                        Comment

                        • Razorflame
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 453

                          #27
                          Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                          10/10 cause he's guido LOL!

                          --Razor



                          AAA's: 48
                          Best AAA: Roller Coaster Ride (37)
                          Best FC: He's a Pirate - F-777 ReMiX (66), Reality (85, but with mashing)

                          Comment

                          • spinal_compression
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 3325

                            #28
                            Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                            DDR_Mike! Shame on you. Do NOT become itmorr.

                            7/10 Because I don't know what to say about someone saying something about Guido in this thread.

                            -- SP

                            http://icannotbelieveipostedinthisthread.com

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                            Comment

                            • DDR_Mike
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 188

                              #29
                              Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                              6/10 I approve of this thread.

                              --Mike


                              http://www.Guido.YouAreMight.com

                              Comment

                              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2007
                                • 1441

                                #30
                                Re: Rate the above persons Guidoness

                                5/10 If this is a bad thread, why didn't any of you report it?

                                --SR666

                                Comment

                                Working...