1000 ways to get banned from walmart

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • obie32one
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 906

    #16
    Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

    Walk around with women's langere' (spl) over you clothing.

    Comment

    • Adamaja456
      Absurd
      • Dec 2006
      • 6433

      #17
      Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

      Walk into Walmart with those pants Party boy uses. Go to where theres lots of people shopping or lots of workers. Rip your pants off and take a fatty dump infront of them.


      582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
      602 AAAs(517+23+62)
      People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
      DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
      ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
      4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
      Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
      dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

      Comment

      • DDR_Mike
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2006
        • 188

        #18
        Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

        Lol, that's not where I got this thread idea from, I got it from one of my forums.
        18. Push over an old lady.

        Comment

        • Calico_1
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 12

          #19
          Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

          17. Meow meow meow meow, meow meow, meow meow meowwww. :3

          Comment

          • obie32one
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 906

            #20
            Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

            Encourage as many people as you can to join in having a sword fight with the wrapping paper.

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #21
              Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

              19. (I did this one today, actually) Call them up pretending you lost your kid:

              Worker: "Hello?"
              You: " (Crying) I can't find my son anywhere. Oh my gosh, I'm so worried. I think I left him at your store."
              Worker: "Oh my. What is his name? We'll ask for him on the loudspeaker."
              You: "His name is Mike."
              Worker: "(On loudspeaker) Is there a Mike anywhere? We are looking for a Mike. Has anyone found a Mike? (To you) I'm sorry, does he have a last name?"
              You: Yes, it is Hawk."
              Worker: "Ok. (On loudspeaker) Is there a Mike Hawk anywhere? We are looking for Mike Hawk. Has anyone found Mike Hawk? Oh my God.."

              Hang up. Make sure you use *67.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • obie32one
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 906

                #22
                Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

                Ask if they can call Hugh Jass to the front desk.

                Comment

                • u84
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 1921

                  #23
                  Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

                  Or Mike Hunt.
                  Originally posted by ryanisadouche
                  I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

                  Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


                  Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

                  Comment

                  • DDR_Mike
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 188

                    #24
                    Re: 1000 ways to get banned from walmart

                    Spray grafitti all over the front of the building.

                    Comment

                    Working...