I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sammo123
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1339

    #76
    Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

    **** face hahah make a guess the word 4 with real clues

    Comment

    • paramountgymnst
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 335

      #77
      Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

      a hint is supposed to help you....it's definatly not supposed to be false. def of the word hint- clue. def of the word clue- piece of evidence that helps solve a problem. this was a bunch of crap!

      Comment

      • customstuff
        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
        • Nov 2006
        • 4892

        #78
        Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

        Originally posted by jaz_pup
        pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis
        DAMMIT!

        I knew that word too...

        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
        Originally posted by customstuff
        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
        welcome to D6

        start playing

        Comment

        • EskimoCarl
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 317

          #79
          Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

          Thats quite a long word :L


          Originally posted by Synthlight
          Super Crack Whores.. All of you.

          Cheers,

          Synthlight


          Comment

          Working...