I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sammo123
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 1339

    #61
    Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

    orange

    Comment

    • scrobytilt
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 35

      #62
      Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

      ace
      maybe im original ---->
      AAAs-16

      Comment

      • Matrixdude
        And She Screams My Name
        • Jun 2006
        • 1351

        #63
        Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

        Originally posted by sammo123
        orange
        I already said that genius

        Comment

        • jwcgator
          RIP ffrtokens
          • May 2005
          • 2221

          #64
          Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

          Euphoria

          Comment

          • dancingmaniac3
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2003
            • 1873

            #65
            Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

            away

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #66
              Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

              Avvie? (sp?)

              Comment

              • itmorr
                Custom User Title
                • Jun 2006
                • 1498

                #67
                Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                Nope nobody got it *yet*.




                Originally posted by jwcgator
                (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #68
                  Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                  Originally posted by Matrixdude
                  Originally posted by sammo123
                  orange
                  I already said that genius
                  I said it before you did. Sixth post in this topic.

                  New guess is aerie.
                  Last edited by sc979; 05-7-2007, 12:43 PM.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • paramountgymnst
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 335

                    #69
                    Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                    aerate?

                    Comment

                    • jaz_pup
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 139

                      #70
                      Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                      pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis

                      Comment

                      • itmorr
                        Custom User Title
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 1498

                        #71
                        Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                        Originally posted by jaz_pup
                        pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis
                        Correct. Winner! Congrats jaz_pup. Credits coming tonight.




                        Originally posted by jwcgator
                        (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                        (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                        Comment

                        • paramountgymnst
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 335

                          #72
                          Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                          aerie

                          Comment

                          • itmorr
                            Custom User Title
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 1498

                            #73
                            Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                            Paramount, guessing is over. jaz_pup won.




                            Originally posted by jwcgator
                            (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                            (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #74
                              Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                              That doesn't start or end with a vowel.

                              Comment

                              • itmorr
                                Custom User Title
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1498

                                #75
                                Re: I'm Thinking Of A Word 3

                                That's because the hint was to mislead you. See, I figured NOBODY would guess the word if they had a fake hint. Unfortunately, jaz_pup is just better than everyone else at this.




                                Originally posted by jwcgator
                                (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
                                (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

                                Comment

                                Working...