Rate the Above Person's Siggy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mans0n
    Sun and Stars
    FFR Music Producer
    • Sep 2006
    • 2907

    #7441
    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

    thats life
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



    Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

    Comment

    • flashpantss
      Party Hard
      • Aug 2006
      • 1310

      #7442
      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

      8/10
      10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
      3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
      Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #7443
        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

        7/10

        Soundcloud song and kitten 8D
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #7444
          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

          8/10

          Also, wtf hammy and chaz, aren't the game thread rules applicable to everyone??


          Comment

          • HammyMcSquirrel
            Everlong
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2004
            • 3833

            #7445
            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

            wow calm down it was a joke lmao and it happened once

            but just for you:

            Chaz, you get a warning for posting more than once per page. Don't do it again. Hammy, you get a warning for posting more than once per page. Don't do it again.

            btw 3/10 since I was being lenient before and since you're trying to pseudo mod yet again

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #7446
              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

              8/10
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • sakura080789
                Rapture Universe
                • Feb 2007
                • 1751

                #7447
                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                7/10 cause i like the neon text

                Comment

                • MCSm0ke
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 28

                  #7448
                  Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                  6/10 - thank who_cares973 for 5 points of that rating >_>
                  2.3 Rounded = 2
                  2.4 Rounded = 2
                  2.3 + 2.4 = 4.7
                  4.7 Rounded = 5.
                  2 + 2 = 5

                  Comment

                  • Sephiroth28
                    Snake Princess
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 929

                    #7449
                    Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                    4/10 I did think the math logic was funny though
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • MarioNintendo
                      Expect delays.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 4181

                      #7450
                      Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                      I'm considering this as 3 sigs, so:

                      8/10
                      5/10
                      6.5/10

                      All that for the awesome average of: 6.5/10
                      Last edited by MarioNintendo; 04-5-2011, 04:57 PM.
                      Long live the arcade!

                      Comment

                      • I like it
                        Housekeeper
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2123

                        #7451
                        Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                        8.96548/10 sandboxes. I don't know what language it is and I hope your files will be great like everyone says they are.

                        Comment

                        • Tex :)
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 428

                          #7452
                          Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                          10/10

                          I'm a sucker for boobs. :P
                          unfortunately still kickin' ~(‾⌣‾~)

                          Comment

                          • poleaxe
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 341

                            #7453
                            Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                            7/10

                            Comment

                            • DotKritic
                              Forum User
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 2974

                              #7454
                              Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                              6/10

                              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                              Comment

                              • Flandre Scarlet
                                Death
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 903

                                #7455
                                Re: Rate the Above Person's Siggy

                                6/10
                                Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                                Comment

                                Working...