Rate the above poster's sig

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrPoptart
    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
    • Mar 2005
    • 475

    #61
    Re: Rate the above poster's sig

    omg so ture! :O
    i like how the 1st 2 are the same..
    9/10
    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

    Comment

    • meno_rocks123
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2005
      • 2324

      #62
      Re: Rate the above poster's sig

      good pic 6/10

      Comment

      • SulferDragon
        this is a waste of space
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 2668

        #63
        Re: Rate the above poster's sig

        Hmmm... so there was an old thread on this, cool! Bump appriciated.

        8.5/10


        Comment

        • SetsunaSakurazaki
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 12

          #64
          Re: Rate the above poster's sig

          8.5/10 Funny!...

          "Is this sword enought to protect you?...."

          Comment

          • the_unda_doggz
            Banned
            • Sep 2005
            • 643

            #65
            Re: Rate the above poster's sig

            8/10... Would've gotten a 10, but teh avatar is shekksier.

            Comment

            • MrPoptart
              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
              • Mar 2005
              • 475

              #66
              Re: Rate the above poster's sig

              your supposed to rate the sig not the avatar...

              5/10
              why is it rainbow text?
              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

              Comment

              • SulferDragon
                this is a waste of space
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2007
                • 2668

                #67
                Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                6.5/10

                Ugh, to many links to to many places which requiers to much reading... and the second link is funny wrong, and blah blah blah, so on... I like the pic you had in it 10 hours ago more too.


                Comment

                • the_unda_doggz
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 643

                  #68
                  Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                  Originally posted by MrPoptart
                  your supposed to rate the sig not the avatar...

                  5/10
                  why is it rainbow text?
                  I didn't rate the avatar. I said I would've given the sig a 10, but the avatar was better. So, why give something a 10 when there is a better picture of it somewhere else?


                  Well, anyways... v_v/10

                  Comment

                  • MrPoptart
                    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 475

                    #69
                    Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                    I'm holding this picture for someone

                    you rated the Sig and the avatar, when the thread distinctly says "rate the above person's sig"...
                    *sigh*

                    5/10
                    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                    Comment

                    • TD_GenoCid3
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 876

                      #70
                      Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                      i have no clue what ur sig is so 3/10


                      420420420420420420420420420420420420420

                      Comment

                      • MrPoptart
                        Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 475

                        #71
                        Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                        there fixed it

                        9/10
                        Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                        My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                        Comment

                        • the_unda_doggz
                          Banned
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 643

                          #72
                          Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                          Originally posted by MrPoptart
                          I'm holding this picture for someone

                          you rated the Sig and the avatar, when the thread distinctly says "rate the above person's sig"...
                          *sigh*

                          5/10
                          NO I DIDN'T! I GAVE THE SIG AN 8 AND SAID I WOULD'VE GIVEN IT A 10, BUT THE AVVY WAS SEHKKSIER! I DIDN'T GIVE THE AVATAR A 10!! STFU!

                          Comment

                          • MrPoptart
                            Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 475

                            #73
                            Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                            i didn't say you did
                            clam the f down
                            the fact that the avatar effected the Sig's rate means you rated them both
                            yet again you fail to follow the rules of a thread
                            Last edited by MrPoptart; 01-28-2007, 02:59 AM.
                            Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                            My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                            Comment

                            • the_unda_doggz
                              Banned
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 643

                              #74
                              Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                              Dude, you ****ing suck at spelling, and you are an idiot.
                              You have now been added to the 'Elite Bastards' list. Enjoy your stay.

                              Oh and...
                              Originally posted by MrPoptart
                              I'm holding this picture for someone

                              you rated the Sig and the avatar, when the thread distinctly says "rate the above person's sig"...
                              *sigh*

                              Comment

                              • MrPoptart
                                Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 475

                                #75
                                Re: Rate the above poster's sig

                                ??????????????????
                                wtf are you talking about and why did you quote that?
                                my spelling is fine.....
                                your really starting to piss me off ...
                                all you ever do is criticize me for spelling/grammar even though it's fine,
                                you randomly break rules,
                                I'm nice to you at first then you act like a complete ass hole for no reason other then you apparently need to get the last word
                                your continuously cuss me out
                                i cant spend a day on the forums without having to f'in' argue with you about how many freken sentences are on a thread for fuks sake!
                                Last edited by MrPoptart; 01-28-2007, 03:05 AM.
                                Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                                My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                                Comment

                                Working...