Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fido123
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 4245

    #5836
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8/10

    Comment

    • obie32one
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 906

      #5837
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      lol 8/10

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #5838
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • andy-o24
          Married Man
          • May 2006
          • 1527

          #5839
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10
          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

          When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5840
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            4/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • obie32one
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 906

              #5841
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              6.5/10

              Comment

              • andy-o24
                Married Man
                • May 2006
                • 1527

                #5842
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                9.78/10
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                Originally posted by Shashakiro
                Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                Comment

                • DARKSAMUS
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 251

                  #5843
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  4/10

                  Comment

                  • JAMM17
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 35

                    #5844
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    OMG, this thread is still going, it's over 2 weeks old and I'm still getting emails saying that someone has replied to it, I just can't believe that something as simple as this went on for so long, lol........ 8/10 by the way, lmao..

                    Comment

                    • EAGAMES
                      Y0FACE!
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4931

                      #5845
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 im heckza thirsty
                      Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                      5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                      Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                      Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                      Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                      Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                      Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                      Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                      Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                      Comment

                      • xXCornersXx
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 17

                        #5846
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Thirsty for jelly?

                        9/10, cute.

                        Comment

                        • Bamboozler
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 155

                          #5847
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6/10... bit too plain for my liking =/

                          Comment

                          • wazze100
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 34

                            #5848
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            7.5

                            Comment

                            • Black Yoshi
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1322

                              #5849
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              O_o

                              0/10
                              Originally posted by Kairon
                              Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

                              HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

                              :O

                              Comment

                              • coolade123
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2005
                                • 326

                                #5850
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                6/10


                                Originally posted by KgZ
                                Straw? No, too stupid a fad. I put soot on warts.

                                lmao what

                                Comment

                                Working...