Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #5791
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    2/10, I hate pokemon.

    Comment

    • Bamboozler
      Banned
      • Feb 2006
      • 155

      #5792
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      8.5/10 (I've just started listening to some of Slipknots stuff recently, not bad I have to say :P )

      Comment

      • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 1441

        #5793
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        9/10

        Comment

        • Doug31
          Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jun 2004
          • 6811

          #5794
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 1441

            #5795
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            Iwant to play vertex Beta vrofl, send me a challenge. 9/10



























            Not.

            Comment

            • Doug31
              Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2004
              • 6811

              #5796
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              Just for that, 0/10

              Comment

              • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                FFR Player
                • May 2007
                • 1441

                #5797
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                I was joking. 6/10. Read the bottom. I don't even like the song.

                Comment

                • Doug31
                  Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 6811

                  #5798
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  5/10

                  Comment

                  • spinal_compression
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 3325

                    #5799
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

                    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                    I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

                    Comment

                    • BBoyGNF
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 73

                      #5800
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      I still dont get it.... it looks like a lame ass home version of a mine field.... o.o

                      6/10


                      .... WHERE ARE THOSE F*CKING TOKENS?!?!?!
                      Life is like a box of chocolates..... You get a bunch of random crap in your box :/

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • TD_AIDS
                        FFR Veteran
                        • May 2006
                        • 120

                        #5801
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        10/10. I love the ying-yang symbol.

                        Comment

                        • obie32one
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 906

                          #5802
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          6.5/10

                          Comment

                          • TD_AIDS
                            FFR Veteran
                            • May 2006
                            • 120

                            #5803
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • skydragon957
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 28

                              #5804
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              i say 8/10 its ...cool,
                              Tokens:21

                              Itachi is insane!

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Bamboozler
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 155

                                #5805
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                Is that a dragon or mold growing on an egg? 6/10... needs to be a bit bigger :P

                                Comment

                                Working...