Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • itmorr
    Custom User Title
    • Jun 2006
    • 1498

    #211
    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

    Hurt Tass Heal Jewp

    Jewp 16
    Sinth 24
    Omega 1
    Tass 25
    Jasan 23




    Originally posted by jwcgator
    (12:31:27 AM) jwcgator2: I got it! I'll write an auto-procrastination program!
    (12:31:33 AM) jwcgator2: meh, i'll make it later

    Comment

    • ddrfreak925
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2006
      • 522

      #212
      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

      Hurts Omega and heals Synthlight

      Jewp 16
      Sinth 25
      Tass 25
      Jasan 23

      Comment

      • FaughtNWon
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 314

        #213
        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

        I hurt Tass And Heal Jew****er

        Jewpinthethird 17
        Synthlight 25
        Tasselfoot 24
        Jasonkey 23
        I'm a filthy slut.

        Comment

        • scorpio1690
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2003
          • 4817

          #214
          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

          Heal Jewp, Hurt Synth

          Jewpinthethird 18
          Synthlight 24
          Tasselfoot 24
          Jasonkey 23

          Comment

          • MCRenaissance
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2006
            • 1646

            #215
            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

            You assholes.

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #216
              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

              heal tass, hurt synth


              Jewpinthethird 18
              Synthlight 23
              Tasselfoot 25
              Jasonkey 23
              RIP

              Comment

              • Z3ratul
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2004
                • 940

                #217
                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                Hurt Tass, heal Jewp.

                Jewpinthethird 19
                Synthlight 23
                Tasselfoot 24
                Jasonkey 23
                Originally posted by Grandiagod
                My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                Comment

                • Fantasticone
                  D7 Elite Keymasher
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6003

                  #218
                  Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                  15= Hurt Jew, heal Light.

                  Jewpinthethird 18
                  Synthlight 24
                  Tasselfoot 24
                  Jasonkey 23
                  Last edited by Fantasticone; 12-14-2006, 02:06 PM. Reason: I predict a long time before the Jew or someone else loses.

                  Comment

                  • TS_SonicMaster
                    FFR Lolicon
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 1257

                    #219
                    Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                    Hurt Tass, Heal Jewp.

                    Jewpinthethird 19
                    Synthlight 24
                    Tasselfoot 23
                    Jasonkey 23

                    Comment

                    • Windscarredfaith
                      (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2612

                      #220
                      Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                      Hurt Jewpin, heal Jason.
                      Jewpinthethird 18
                      Synthlight 24
                      Tasselfoot 23
                      Jasonkey 24

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #221
                        Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                        Hurt JasonKey, heal Tass.

                        Jewpinthethird 18
                        Synthlight 24
                        Tasselfoot 24
                        Jasonkey 23
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • FaughtNWon
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 314

                          #222
                          Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                          Hurt Tass, Heal Jew

                          Jewpinthethird 19
                          Synthlight 24
                          Tasselfoot 23
                          Jasonkey 23
                          I'm a filthy slut.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #223
                            Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                            heal jew, hurt synth
                            Jewpinthethird 20
                            Synthlight 23
                            Tasselfoot 23
                            Jasonkey 23
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Fox tails
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 48

                              #224
                              Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                              Hurt Jewp, Heal Jason

                              jewp 19
                              Synth 23
                              Tass 23
                              Jason 23

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #225
                                Re: Another Game Of Hurt & heal.

                                ummm you messed up the score.

                                jewp 19
                                Synth 23
                                Tass 23
                                Jason 24

                                thats what it should be
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...