What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #5701
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    talk to the hand.
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • Magnum13
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 311

      #5702
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      keyblade...i'm a keyblade...what do you want!? Want me to sing? *sings Dragostia din tei (numa numa)* happy now?

      EDIT: ninja'd by 10 posts!

      for the above: um, watch me dance,now give me all your money
      There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

      Comment

      • spinal_compression
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 3325

        #5703
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Im mad! But I'll trick you into thinking i'm happy.

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

        Comment

        • Magnum13
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 311

          #5704
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle
          There are nO suBliminal mEssages in mY foruM signaturE

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #5705
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            Happy! Happy! Happy... Come on you can believe me.

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • Crashfan3
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 2937

              #5706
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Do not TOUCH ME, I am POINTY! *heavy breathing*
              o.<
              EHHH..... AWFUL NINJA
              ~~
              *hic* Ah... just one more... or two... or TEN!!! *blaaaargh* Ok... one more...

              Comment

              • Adamaja456
                Absurd
                • Dec 2006
                • 6433

                #5707
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                i hate dieing


                582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                Comment

                • beau_amour
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 11

                  #5708
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  ahhh my eyes the flashes they burn!!!!
                  There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.

                  Which of the three are you?
                  -------------------------------------
                  The statement below is false.

                  The statement above is true.

                  Which statment is correct?
                  -------------------------------------
                  WHEN THE VERY FIRST MAN DISCOVERED THAT COWS HAVE MILK... WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WAS DOING??

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #5709
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I hate bringing Waldo out in public.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • DaichiMuse
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2007
                      • 5

                      #5710
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Omfgwtfrolflolstfu Brb....

                      Comment

                      • Hwscottsmcgram
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 128

                        #5711
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I can sell myself....and kick your butt

                        Comment

                        • ffrrocksya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 285

                          #5712
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          I finally AAA'd Cia Rave v.2

                          FC's:52
                          AAA's:11
                          Tokens:18
                          Skill Tokens:3

                          I play with one hand
                          (it's screwing me over a bit now)

                          Originally posted by ffrrocksya
                          Woah! This is my own qoute! :O

                          Comment

                          • goat6707
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 114

                            #5713
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            my school girl outfit is dirty

                            Comment

                            • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 1120

                              #5714
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              i like sitting hear and getting away fro all the crap in the world:/
                              rofl

                              Comment

                              • goat6707
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 114

                                #5715
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                I R Ninja! Hyaa

                                Comment

                                Working...