Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MalReynolds
    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
    • Sep 2003
    • 6571

    #1156
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    Yars Revenge?
    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


    My new novel:

    Maledictions: The Offering.

    Now in Paperback!

    Comment

    • richyrich55
      Wait... what?
      • Feb 2005
      • 1263

      #1157
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      nopuh
      Originally Posted by Afrobean
      Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
      Originally Posted by MrRubix
      I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
      Originally Posted by rushyrulz
      I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
      R.I.P. Jellygod

      Comment

      • Izzy
        Snek
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 9195

        #1158
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        meh Didnt see someone got that previous one.

        Found it through google though. http://classicgaming.gamespy.com/Vie...um.Detail&id=9
        Didn't think he wouldn't change the file name =/
        Last edited by Izzy; 06-29-2008, 04:53 PM.

        Comment

        • richyrich55
          Wait... what?
          • Feb 2005
          • 1263

          #1159
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          k, I'll give you a hint. It has something to do with the Sun.
          Originally Posted by Afrobean
          Come on, guys, this isn't rocket surgery
          Originally Posted by MrRubix
          I may be an ass, but I'm usually a very correct ass.
          Originally Posted by rushyrulz
          I'm like, totally in love with like, Justin like Bieber. I like don't just like, like him.. I like, like like him. Like totally.
          R.I.P. Jellygod

          Comment

          • ontheveofwar
            FFR Player
            • May 2007
            • 14

            #1160
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            ok this is a little different i u have to name the game and the minigame, i took out peices to make it a little harder but people should get it right off the bat i think its the mini game name thats harder

            Comment

            • TheRapingDragon
              A car crash mind
              • Aug 2005
              • 9788

              #1161
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Zelda Ocarina Of Time (N64)

              bombchu bowl.

              Tip - Try not naming your image "bombchubowl.jpg"

              Comment

              • Triplex72
                CUSTOMIZED
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 975

                #1162
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                I love you all.
                connect 216.246.109.6:27015

                Comment

                • ontheveofwar
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 14

                  #1163
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
                  Zelda Ocarina Of Time (N64)

                  bombchu bowl.

                  Tip - Try not naming your image "bombchubowl.jpg"
                  lawl um yeah i guess i forgot but lol u got me there

                  Comment

                  • MrPoptart
                    Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 475

                    #1164
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    new pic then?

                    Last edited by MrPoptart; 07-7-2008, 06:03 PM.
                    Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                    My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                    Comment

                    • tha Guardians
                      MCDC 2011
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1680

                      #1165
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Attack of the Poptarts (in the making?)

                      Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                      can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                      Originally posted by Synthlight
                      I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                      Cheers,

                      Synthlight

                      Comment

                      • MrPoptart
                        Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 475

                        #1166
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        lol no, here's here's another screen shot of the same game, the poptart on the ground in the first pic was a custom texture.

                        Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                        My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                        Comment

                        • Temote
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 748

                          #1167
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Just a thought, but is it the one you just so happened to be trying to link to in your sig? =|

                          Comment

                          • sjoecool1991
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2302

                            #1168
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            Yah, that's Toribash.

                            Comment

                            • MrPoptart
                              Steam Id: MstrPoptart
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 475

                              #1169
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              Well it isn't as well known as most games so I didn't try to hide the link in my sig, otherwise, most likely, no one would ever get it >.> but yes your both right =P
                              Originally posted by TheSaxRunner05
                              My WWE FC wasn't mashing, I was actually playing a much harder version of the chart in my head that had 1600 more notes. Much more skill.

                              Comment

                              • sjoecool1991
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 2302

                                #1170
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Doubt many people would know what this is.
                                Though it is a pretty obvious screenshot if you have seen it before.
                                Last edited by sjoecool1991; 07-17-2008, 08:10 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...