Picture/Words/quotes that describes yourself.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hatakikakashi
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2005
    • 140

    #16
    I'm sorry I just want to see if this works. First try. -edit - FAILURE!

    [img=http://img28.echo.cx/img28/3019/me29sc.jpg]


    http://img28.echo.cx/my.php?image=me29sc.jpg

    http://img28.echo.cx/img28/3019/me29sc.jpg
    I am not allowed to be happy for more than a half an hour. Otherwise strange things can happen.

    Comment

    • Layla-Day
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 124

      #17
      2 B3NJ1:


      2 HATAKA...

      Comment

      • holymegaflare
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2008
        • 11

        #18
        Re: Picture/Words/quotes that describes yourself.

        " You thought you could destroy me by striking with "power"? No...perhaps we differ in our basic understandings of the word "power". I shall enlighten you, this is what is known as power"
        -Aizen-
        (i have God complexes from time to time >.<)
        "You lost to me due to one reason, and only that reason, because i was your opponent."
        sigpic
        -R.M ~kufufufu

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #19
          Re: Picture/Words/quotes that describes yourself.

          HOLY ANCIENT THREAD BUMP


          Comment

          • supermousie
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 1074

            #20
            Re: Picture/Words/quotes that describes yourself.

            HOLY CRAP WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? The last post was in 2005!
            Originally posted by aperson
            yolo

            Comment

            • yo man im awesome
              soleil ardent
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2007
              • 6514

              #21
              Re: Picture/Words/quotes that describes yourself.

              The Patient, Peaceful Calamity


              I tend to be as nice a person as I can, and I tend to hide any sort of dislike, no matter how small. But if you try to start something with me and you take too far, I'll pull out all the stops, and change my personality entirely towards you.

              Originally posted by choof
              you double dad loving dipshit
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

              Comment

              Working...