While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2026
    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

    sevn

    Comment

    • _Zenith_
      Accuracy Player
      • Mar 2011
      • 4629

      #2027
      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

      st0p





      Comment

      • danceflashrevo
        scumfan is scared of aa
        • Sep 2007
        • 488

        #2028
        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

        oen

        Why are you here?

        Comment

        • Skelif
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2016
          • 14

          #2029
          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

          Two

          Comment

          • Brainiac33
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2016
            • 0

            #2030
            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

            three

            Comment

            • Kawaii025
              Fake D4
              • Jun 2007
              • 1404

              #2031
              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

              04
              My List of FFR Tournaments
              Pre-10/16/16
              Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54)
              Highest Blackflag: Survive (60)
              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68)
              Highest SDG: The Fusion (63)
              Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)

              Highest AAA:Case Closed (58)
              Highest Blackflag: Survive (58)
              Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55)
              Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72)
              Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)

              Comment

              • Skelif
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2016
                • 14

                #2032
                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                Five

                Comment

                • ShadoWolfe
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 171

                  #2033
                  Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                  Six





                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  " I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
                  Originally posted by YoshL
                  "i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  "I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2034
                    Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                    sevnagain

                    Comment

                    • Rapta
                      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1948

                      #2035
                      Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                      eight
                      Old Quotes
                      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                      Originally posted by Mourningfall
                      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      do u even agrabah
                      Originally posted by gold stinger
                      Today at 12:53 AM
                      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                      Originally posted by Psychotik
                      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                      Originally posted by Haku
                      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                      Comment

                      • Skelif
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2016
                        • 14

                        #2036
                        Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                        Nine

                        Comment

                        • danceflashrevo
                          scumfan is scared of aa
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 488

                          #2037
                          Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                          tennn

                          Why are you here?

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #2038
                            Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                            0,
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • Skelif
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2016
                              • 14

                              #2039
                              Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                              One

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2040
                                Re: While The Moderators Sleep ~2016 Edition~

                                two
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...