Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
When John sees the pink, fluffy unicorns dancing on the rainbow he's floating on, he decides to join in with them and dance the Hula! Suddenly, some Hawaiian music starts to play, and everyone instantly changes clothes to the traditional wear of Hula dancers. Unfortunately, while John is dancing, he accidentally falls off the rainbow and lands in the Amazon Jungle! John contemplates what he should do in the jungle.
1. John tries to find his way out.
2. John tries to find animals to interact with in the jungle.
3. John climbs up a tree to see what's above the jungle.
4. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
John is captured by the local Amazonian women and is held captive. The Amazonian women are fierce warriors who have learned to survive in the harsh climate of a tropical rain forest. The warriors decide to bring John some nuts and berries and then question him. Once they come back and John eats the provided food, a woman ask, "how did you get here, stranger? This forest is difficult to even enter, let alone travel to the middle of it. John responds...
1. I fell from a rainbow where unicorns were dancing the hula.
2. I just sort of appeared; I didn't travel here intentionally.
3. I fought wild beasts and finally arrived here to show how brave I am!
4. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
John replies, "I go where I choose, and there's nothing you can do about it! Would you like to fight over me for my amusement?" One of the Amazon warriors says, "I don't like his attitude; maybe we should just kill him and be done with it." There was a murmur of agreement among the warriors, and another warrior took her spear and lunged it into the heart of John, tragically killing him in the process. John is now dead and a new character will be born. Will the character be...
1. a middle-aged man?
2. an old lady?
3. a baby girl who knows how to crawl but cannot talk yet?
4. a little boy who's four-years-old?
5. a cat?
6. a dog?
7. a sunflower?
8. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
I think this story would be fun to continue, so I'm bumping this thread. ^.^ Please refer to the above post and choose which character will be used in the future. You can also create your own character if you would like!
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
Bump#2 in case anyone would like to play this game again; I think this game is a lot of fun and that other users will find this game fun too.
Originally posted by drizzleRomanceGirl
John replies, "I go where I choose, and there's nothing you can do about it! Would you like to fight over me for my amusement?" One of the Amazon warriors says, "I don't like his attitude; maybe we should just kill him and be done with it." There was a murmur of agreement among the warriors, and another warrior took her spear and lunged it into the heart of John, tragically killing him in the process. John is now dead and a new character will be born. Will the character be...
1. a middle-aged man?
2. an old lady?
3. a baby girl who knows how to crawl but cannot talk yet?
4. a little boy who's four-years-old?
5. a cat?
6. a dog?
7. a sunflower?
8. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
A lady named Clarissa who is 84-years-old traveled to the grocery store to buy some cheddar cheese, white bread, milk, and eggs. However, little did she know, it was a 90% clearance sale for all of the diary products! Thousands of fit, rabid customers barged to the dairy section faster than the legal speed limit! How in the world will she make it to the dairy section in time to buy the items on her list? Will she be victorious or end up a pancake!? Time will tell!
1. charge into the hoard of wild beasts
2. try to attract away the customers by applying her charming triple-cherry lipstick
3. kill three-fourths of the customers with her trusty kitchen knife
4. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
Clarissa decides to attract the customers by applying her cherry-scented lipstick! Although no one is actually drawn to her (inevitably), the customers were so aghast that they stopped their stampede immediately. The lady shrugged and calmly walked past all of the customers in front of her until she reached the front of the crowd. She puts the items she needs into her basket and walks merrily away. Once she purchases her dairy and wheat products, she walks back to her blue car.
When she starts driving out of the marketplace, she meets a desperate teenage driver who is willing to race anyone to brag to her friends that she won a high-speed car race. The teenager glares at Clarissa menacingly, and in turn, the old lady stares right back. Before we knew it, they mutually knew that they needed to settle their disdain for each other in a car race! They both ignore the red lights and hold the gas pedal until they're going over 100 miles-per-hour! What color car does the teenage girl have?
1. green
2. orange
3. pink polkadots with a white background
4. plaid brown
5. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Re: Silly (and Short) Choose Your Own Adventure Storybook
The teenage girl actually has a clear car that's see-through! As such, she doesn't notice that she's close enough to the sidewalk to crash into it, and her car suddenly falls over! Clarissa sticks her tongue out at the teenager and keeps on riding her blue car until she gets home. When she gets home, she finds some burglars who spot her and point guns at her! What should Clarissa do now!?
1. RUN AWAY!!!
2. kick them in the shins and call 9-1-1!! (or whatever number your country's police force has)
3. beg for forgiveness and offer them anything they want in the house if they'll spare her life
4. offer them some tea
5. *write-in*
hi
my discord username is drizzleRomanceGirl0706 in case anyone wants to message me
Division 5 2nd place
Originally posted by hosua
Oh, I thought it was just my internet this whole time.
Originally posted by rushyrulz
Also that triple post is almost as delicious as a hot, fresh, Domino's pizza.
Comment