Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
195
Originally posted by Callipygian
There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
Two
Originally posted by Callipygian
There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.
Re: While the Moderators Sleep... ~2013 Remix~ ($)
4
And, fuck you guys we had something special going....
Originally posted by hi19hi19
Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications
Originally posted by m0de
im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.
Comment