Re: Something I think would be awesome to add to our FFR
You're a subscriber, so you can look at the Beta level reader for a full breakdown of your scores. A regular user would have to look at their score on the level rank list, click the song link to find out the AAA score, and see if they're within 2475 of it (9 goods).
I think the main issue with the amateur tier system was that it was being called a tier system, and people somehow equated "tier system" with "only the best players". That, and the best players weren't being considered for it, as they had their own established system. Making it a level-based feature might help that. Say, Level 1 is "Newbie", and requires no points at all, and Level 50 is "FFR God", requiring a maximum score. 50 is just an arbitrary number I'm using, because it sounds like a nice round number.
You're a subscriber, so you can look at the Beta level reader for a full breakdown of your scores. A regular user would have to look at their score on the level rank list, click the song link to find out the AAA score, and see if they're within 2475 of it (9 goods).
I think the main issue with the amateur tier system was that it was being called a tier system, and people somehow equated "tier system" with "only the best players". That, and the best players weren't being considered for it, as they had their own established system. Making it a level-based feature might help that. Say, Level 1 is "Newbie", and requires no points at all, and Level 50 is "FFR God", requiring a maximum score. 50 is just an arbitrary number I'm using, because it sounds like a nice round number.


Comment