FFRMas: Song Release Event

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MikeShinoda12345
    *\(^o^)/*
    • Oct 2008
    • 1890

    #16
    Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    I moved pulse up to 95 and cold to 100 about half an hour ago, but I'm extremely uncomfortable putting cold any higher than that

    glass snafu potentially could be 99 but I definitely don't think it's FSO material just because of those ending transitions (the first 1300 notes are free for mid D7+)
    I'm cool with this ^^
    And also actually yeah, I can see glass snafu being 99 but it's not 101 for sure

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #17
      Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

      Originally posted by blanky!
      Would I be correct in saying that Try This is like the Hellhounds On My Trail of VC's?
      I cringe at the thought of this, but hey I guess you're kinda right.


      Comment

      • yo man im awesome
        soleil ardent
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2007
        • 6514

        #18
        Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

        Originally posted by One Winged Angel
        I moved pulse up to 95 and cold to 100 about half an hour ago, but I'm extremely uncomfortable putting cold any higher than that

        glass snafu potentially could be 99 but I definitely don't think it's FSO material just because of those ending transitions (the first 1300 notes are free for mid D7+)

        @TSR these are files from the hard song batch that have been queued for longer than a year but were not slotted in the last tourney, it's unfair to the simfilers to continue holding them hostage for a future tournament given how long they've been queued in combination with the fact that a good majority of them are not tourney-appropriate files (which is why many of them weren't slotted to begin with)
        This is a good post

        I agree with these diff changes off of the minimal plays I've had but I'll take a double check to see.

        Originally posted by choof
        you double dad loving dipshit
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
        Originally posted by smartdude1212
        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #19
          Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

          okay not gonna lie I kind of see Snafu as a 100, I personally see the end as way more difficult than Cold in general, but it's fine either way.

          Cold is of course fine at 100

          Pulse is fine at 95, personally would argue 96 but 95 is fine

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #20
            Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

            Make the Fire Burn
            Musician: Rain Man
            Step Artist: TC_Halogen
            Song Genre: Trapstep
            Difficulty: 102
            Length: 3:35

            Spontaneous Contest: Pass Make The Fire Burn (at 1.0 rate, for you R^3 folks) with over 1,000 boos, get 4,000 credits. Piece of cake.
            Last edited by TC_Halogen; 12-21-2016, 09:35 PM.

            Comment

            • _Zenith_
              Accuracy Player
              • Mar 2011
              • 4629

              #21
              Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

              Last edited by _Zenith_; 12-21-2016, 07:13 PM.





              Comment

              • DossarLX ODI
                Batch Manager
                Game Manager
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2008
                • 15013

                #22
                Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

                Make The Fire Burn is such a hype song.
                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                Comment

                • TheSaxRunner05
                  The Doctor
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 6144

                  #23
                  Re: FFRMas: Song Release Event

                  Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                  @TSR these are files from the hard song batch that have been queued for longer than a year but were not slotted in the last tourney, it's unfair to the simfilers to continue holding them hostage for a future tournament given how long they've been queued in combination with the fact that a good majority of them are not tourney-appropriate files (which is why many of them weren't slotted to begin with)
                  Makes sense, if by some miracle I had the motivation and the quality to get a file in game, I wouldn't want to wait a year for it.

                  12 days of Grist-mas 😎


                  Comment

                  Working...