Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • marioGP87
    Shiny Zoroa :')
    • Mar 2006
    • 603

    #31
    Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

    hopefully synth will release flash9 real soon so the scores that were made by those idiots who never learn that they never can get away by cheating (sometimes that happens in a noob song and i just quit)
    Originally posted by Kit
    "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


    Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

    Comment

    • Nightfirecat
      ...back from the dead.
      • Nov 2006
      • 3213

      #32
      Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

      Secret arrows must die!!!...

      I still don't have a rank 1 score on Excite after so very long...

      My first AAA on that was rank one, but no longer...


      [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

      AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
      Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
      Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

      2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
      1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #33
        Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

        Sorry 0.0, I might have been #1 I AAAd with a secret arrow on accident. again, sry. =D


        Comment

        • Kiyomori
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 7

          #34
          Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

          Originally posted by rushyrulz
          Sorry 0.0, I might have been #1 I AAAd with a secret arrow on accident. again, sry. =D
          I don't feel like AAAing Excite Bike anymore, ppl keep on hitting secret arrows or just hacking (can't tell the difference), I would never get to rank 1.

          Comment

          • jpcduran
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2007
            • 394

            #35
            Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

            hahah secret arrow

            Tier Points: 109 (109 + 0 for 81 AAAs)
            Engler's School Of FFR: Drop Out

            Comment

            • AuraSage
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 100

              #36
              Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

              Secret arrows ruin my ranking.

              _____________________________


              sigpic-IE Rejector

              Comment

              • LeMoN25
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 31

                #37
                Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

                lol yea hes fixing flash 9 as we speak. w00t.
                #//LeMoN_h34d^*



                Comment

                • 00Razor00
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3530

                  #38
                  Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

                  Those damn arrows, took me off Excite Bike's top scores list
                  Rank 1 to Rank 3.


                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                  Comment

                  • TSB_[Fusion]
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 88

                    #39
                    Re: Excite Bike- AAA is only 95% of record holder's score?

                    secret arrows are not hacking lmfao

                    plz read out things before reporting bugs which is just nothing!!!

                    come on guys! think!
                    -Fusion- & TSB_[Fusion] - Music Producer - BF2

                    ------------------------------------------------

                    Comment

                    Working...