An option to kick or ban someone from a MP room

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #16
    Re: An option to kick or ban someone from a MP room

    This definetly needs to happen. If you implement the kick button, make sure the maker of the table is only the one who can kick the other person.

    I'm so tired of making rooms such as "level 12+" then a 1 comes and i ask to please leave and they'll say "Why im as good as a level 12 person i could pwn u u stupid n00b". I get a lot more 1s and 5s in my rooms than anyone else i want. So i have to get outta there make a new table similarly named. Woops their is the same level 1 there.
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • 0:)
      AngelThing
      • Nov 2006
      • 401

      #17
      Re: An option to kick or ban someone from a MP room

      Originally posted by Doug31
      I wish I could tell when my opponent fails out. I played OMW today, and the other guy failed after the first 10 notes, and then I played through the rest of the song, then played it again, but then he left before I finished, and I still went the rest of the way through that nightmare of a song. Oh well, it's not really that big of a deal to me, not nearly as bad as level 1s in a room that says 11+. Noobs usually leave my room after one whomping, though.
      There's two ways to tell.
      The circle turns blue behind their score, or all of their arrows are perfect but there is no combo.

      Comment

      • ZZ_sprite
        HAVE ME WITH VODKA
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 7317

        #18
        Re: An option to kick or ban someone from a MP room

        lmao that would be funny otherwise if anyone could kick anyone

        Comment

        • D4rkAng3l
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 237

          #19
          Re: An option to kick or ban someone from a MP room

          not all low lvls are noobs. i happen to be a lvl 2 while i should be a 15 but the lag on my computer is god like.

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #20
            Re: An option to kick or ban someone from a MP room

            Originally posted by Nyokou
            I think the kick button would be a lot better than the level requirement idea, because it's simple and it shouldn't be as hard to implement into the game.
            Disagree. It's easy do make but then we people (read: Selfesh n00bs) would take it too far. LvL requirment is better.
            ​

            Comment

            Working...