Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #16
    Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

    User CP ---> Edit Options ---> Enable Private Messaging.


    RIP

    Comment

    • Synthlight
      Administrator
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Nov 2002
      • 3060

      #17
      Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

      I should be around this morning. CC me on the PM if you would oD.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • oD
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 58

        #18
        Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

        I PM'd both you and tassel write back when you have time.
        Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

        oD

        Comment

        • Tasselfoot
          Retired BOSS
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2003
          • 25185

          #19
          Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

          this idea is stupid.
          RIP

          Comment

          • lumphoboextreme
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2005
            • 8592

            #20
            Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            this idea is stupid.
            what was it?

            Comment

            • BLAZZE-
              Banned
              • Oct 2006
              • 673

              #21
              Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

              Details.

              Comment

              • Windscarredfaith
                (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                • Mar 2005
                • 2612

                #22
                Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                this idea is stupid.
                How straightforward.

                Comment

                • Synthlight
                  Administrator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Administrator
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 3060

                  #23
                  Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

                  The details don't need to be made public. I will take a look at what he wrote tonight.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight

                  Comment

                  • MixMasterLar
                    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 5403

                    #24
                    Re: Who manages ffr? I have a proposition that I'm sure you'll like!

                    Originally posted by Synthlight
                    The details don't need to be made public. I will take a look at what he wrote tonight.

                    Cheers,

                    Synthlight
                    Aahhhhhh....
                    ​

                    Comment

                    Working...