My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #16
    Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

    I must confess when I was a level 8 about a year ago I wanted to be a cool double digit number. So I boosted to get to be a lvl 10. Then I thought I was the coolest thing on FFR because I had 2 numbers in my multi level.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #17
      Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

      uh oh. i gotta lower you now Manti.
      RIP

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        uh oh. i gotta lower you now Manti.

        Oh NOES!
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • xDivinityx
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2006
          • 179

          #19
          Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

          Originally posted by WillTalbot
          (no wonder he got to be a 20 with those scores X.X
          What's wrong with my scores !?

           

          Comment

          • Quicker
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2006
            • 146

            #20
            Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

            Dude check out a few of your last scores:

            Ronda Alla Turca V2 - 605260
            Visions (NRGyzd mix) - 1075640
            Gradeus - 915080
            CIA Rave - 856500

            Compare your scores with those of a true level 20 like highway420, korny, or djridder lol
            You can't hold a combo on those easy songs and your PA blows. You are just asking to be embarassed boosting, masquerading as a level 20, and then making a thread about it! LOL

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #21
              Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

              lay off him... he only boosted like 5 or 6 games. otherwise i would have knocked him down to lv. 10, not 17.
              RIP

              Comment

              • Shashakiro
                TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2005
                • 9082

                #22
                Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

                All the people Quicker mentioned are more like underleveled 23's or 24's, especially Korny and Ridder.

                But yeah, most level 20 players can FC those songs pretty consistently with decent PA.
                4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                Originally posted by Boogiebear
                use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                Comment

                • Quicker
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 146

                  #23
                  Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

                  Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                  lay off him... he only boosted like 5 or 6 games. otherwise i would have knocked him down to lv. 10, not 17.
                  hehe, sorry, didn't mean to be so harsh. but he asked what was wrong with his scores and i just told it how it is

                  Originally posted by Shashakiro
                  All the people Quicker mentioned are more like underleveled 23's or 24's, especially Korny and Ridder.

                  But yeah, most level 20 players can FC those songs pretty consistently with decent PA.
                  Ok, so maybe korny and djridder aren't true level 20's either lol. But yea you get my point

                  Comment

                  • xDivinityx
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 179

                    #24
                    Re: My MP level was lowered by 3 levels..

                    Ronda Alla Turca V2 - 605260
                    That game.. some guy spammed the chat box because I took his spot.. -.-
                    I lag a bit on MP so it's difficult for me to FC those.

                     

                    Comment

                    Working...