Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rebirth0
    FFR Originalbro
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 8751

    #16
    Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

    The simfile has my stamp of approval

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #17
      Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

      Both versions are equally enjoyable

      Comment

      • nois-or-e
        SponCon Aficionado
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2007
        • 3250

        #18
        Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        hell yea i'm mad

        Comment

        • Tyson ultima
          Autismspeaks.gov
          • Nov 2006
          • 1421

          #19
          Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          Hell yea im middie
          fix'd

          Comment

          • vro
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2006
            • 378

            #20
            Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

            This thread is making me lol xD

            Comment

            • scrump
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 5

              #21
              Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

              There's just too many unnecessary doubles, there's so many moments when it just gets too chaotic, it would be a lot more fun imo if the sheer volume of notes was cut down just a bit
              Last edited by scrump; 06-13-2011, 07:42 PM.

              Comment

              • zolaric
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2009
                • 250

                #22
                Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

                Originally posted by scrump
                There's just too many unnecessary doubles, there's so many moments when it just gets too chaotic, it would be a lot more fun imo if the sheer volume of notes was cut down just a bit
                I bet you don't/wouldn't like solo rofl

                Comment

                • OneHandNow
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5305

                  #23
                  Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

                  Originally posted by scrump
                  There's just too many unnecessary doubles, there's so many moments when it just gets too chaotic, it would be a lot more fun imo if the sheer volume of notes was cut down just a bit
                  Welcome to the forums!

                  And yes I agree a bit.. too many notes

                  Comment

                  • vro
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 378

                    #24
                    Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

                    If anything, I think it should be a 10, not a 9.

                    Comment

                    • Plan_Bsk81127
                      snooches
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 6420

                      #25
                      Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

                      Originally posted by vro
                      If anything, I think it should be a 10, not a 9.
                      Originally posted by stavie33
                      how in the world could anyone find Nyan harder than Final Hour? Final hour has jumpstream too, except it's faster with ickier patterns. I don't get you.
                      ^ the response I got when I said it was a 10 based off my sightread, I can see it otherwise now after playing it again, but just saying, this is the reaction I got after I said it was a 10.

                      Comment

                      • MaxGhost
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 2141

                        #26
                        Re: Nyanyan is honestly the most fun I've had with FFR in a long while

                        Yeah it's a high-9 tops.

                        Comment

                        Working...