¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jimerax
    ★★★★★
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Nov 2003
    • 8185

    #31
    Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

    Originally posted by who_cares973
    not the best sync and i dislike how the files are stepped
    v2 for this song won't be done most likely though haha

    Comment

    • ninjaKIWI
      plain old ugly ass dumbas
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 3307

      #32
      Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

      Oh man but it would be truly fantastic if someone did make one.
      Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
      "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
      "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
      "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
      "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
      "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
      "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

      Comment

      • vro
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 378

        #33
        Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

        I know there's been SM versions of it made, but yeah I know ya'll aren't talking about that :P

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #34
          Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

          Originally posted by CaosNight
          2 sounds like that legend of zelda game
          LOL, because it is the Legend of Zelda.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • minhtam2448
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2007
            • 411

            #35
            Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

            Part 2, because it's the only one i have a chance at AAA'ing.


            Tournaments Won:
            The RPG Tournament (hosted by YoshL) - 8.1.2014 - 9.19.2014
            The FFR Fall Tournament - D2 (hosted by Kanzas) - 9.9.2014 - 9.30.2014

            Comment

            • vro
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2006
              • 378

              #36
              Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

              Originally posted by minhtam2448
              Part 2, because it's the only one i have a chance at AAA'ing.
              Really? I'd imagine Part 4 wouldn't be too difficult...

              Comment

              • Sar0nite
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2010
                • 3

                #37
                Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                I quite like Part 2 mainly because the start is absolutely beautiful and it has two of my favorite game themes. Tetris and the Legend of Zelda. Epic.

                Comment

                • potter_rocks_out_loud
                  Still playing this game!
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 412

                  #38
                  Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                  Yeah, I agree with most people on part 2, 4 isn't that bad, the rest are ehhhhh.

                  Originally posted by OneHandNow
                  Subscriptions automatically gives you -10 goods on any song.

                  You never knew?

                  Being a mod gives you -30 goods.
                  And being Synthligh gives you +15 goods on any blue note song no matter what.
                  Originally posted by ChrisReams
                  You know you take FFR seriously when your friend comes to pick you up and you bring your keyboard. Dont hate; FFR is serious business

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #39
                    Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                    Originally posted by vro
                    Really? I'd imagine Part 4 wouldn't be too difficult...
                    That's going to be the hardest of the 5 for me to AAA, the doubles are some serious trouble for me.

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • vro
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 378

                      #40
                      Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                      ^
                      Ah, I see now. I guess other then that, I was thinking it wouldn't be too difficult because Part 4 isn't filled with tons of multicolored arrows all smashed together.

                      Comment

                      • yo man im awesome
                        soleil ardent
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • May 2007
                        • 6514

                        #41
                        Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                        That's true, and I just recently FC'd it for the first time. I was like, "Holy CRAP, that's the first time I did well on the doubles, and I FC'd them. What happened?"

                        Originally posted by choof
                        you double dad loving dipshit
                        Originally posted by t-rogdor
                        dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                        Comment

                        • MixMasterLar
                          Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 5403

                          #42
                          Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                          Part 2, then part 1.

                          I rather play this file in SM though. You lose alot of the charm when it's broken into five parts...
                          ​

                          Comment

                          • hale x eeee
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3

                            #43
                            Re: ¿What's your favorite "The Games We Played, Part" Song?

                            i think its the third one i like . i like the fast piano parts
                            <3 haley

                            Comment

                            • vro
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 378

                              #44
                              Re: ¿What's your favorite &quot;The Games We Played, Part&quot; Song?

                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Part 2, then part 1.

                              I rather play this file in SM though. You lose alot of the charm when it's broken into five parts...
                              Rebirth's SM file of this is insane. The constant speed changes drive me crazy, but what makes it so ridiculous is that it all seems to be in sync.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #45
                                Re: ¿What's your favorite &quot;The Games We Played, Part&quot; Song?

                                That's just it, it isnt the same file without the changes and having to do it all at once!

                                I am guilty of using c600 tho :P
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...