Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #46
    Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    Bumping this because I just ordered a Kensington Slimtype online for $50, and if it's a piece of shit for FFR, I'm going to be so rattled

    Everyone that uses this keyboard for FFR and has at least one FMO AAA, please report in
    I never understand people like this. Do you like, throw away your old keyboards or something?

    I still have all my old keyboards, if one of the new ones has some deficiency I can just swap them.
    I HATE the way the arrow keys on my newest keyboard are laid out (I love everything else though) so for games where I have to use those I just switch to my older keyboard. Problem solved.


    Comment

    • One Winged Angel
      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 10837

      #47
      Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

      I've only ever owned two keyboards, one being the one that came with the computer (which didn't have scissor keys and was terrible for FFR) and the Centrios Slimtype I bought two years ago (which barely works now with any key setup and needs to be replaced). They no longer manufacture the Centrios I used so I figured the Kensington would be my next best bet.


      Originally posted by ilikexd
      i want to be cucked by cirno

      Comment

      • Poison-
        Nope
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2010
        • 3772

        #48
        Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

        Where did you order the Kensignton Slimtype because I can't find one anywhere

        Comment

        • One Winged Angel
          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 10837

          #49
          Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=new


          Originally posted by ilikexd
          i want to be cucked by cirno

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #50
            Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
            Everyone that uses this keyboard for FFR and has at least one FMO AAA, please report in
            That is the keyboard i use for FFR and it works REALLY well with jacks/trills and vibrating. Once you get used to the keyboard, your PA should be on point but then again it depends on the player.

            PS: It works WONDERS for stream patterns so maybe you just might get out of the way. I still find it funny how much you whored reality xD
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • Poison-
              Nope
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2010
              • 3772

              #51
              Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

              Originally posted by One Winged Angel
              Thank you sir.
              Originally posted by i love you
              That is the keyboard i use for FFR and it works REALLY well with jacks/trills and vibrating. Once you get used to the keyboard, your PA should be on point but then again it depends on the player.

              PS: It works WONDERS for stream patterns so maybe you just might get out of the way. I still find it funny how much you whored reality xD
              Definitely getting it then. Even if there is a slight boost in my jacking skill I would still be a lot better. I suck so bad at jacking.

              Comment

              • One Winged Angel
                Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 10837

                #52
                Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?



                Originally posted by ilikexd
                i want to be cucked by cirno

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #53
                  Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                  Dont think the one in the link he posted is the same as yours rebound

                  iirc you have




                  and the one in the link is

                  Comment

                  • i love you
                    Live a wonderful life~
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 7315

                    #54
                    Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                    EDIT: Yeah, I JUST noticed that...

                    Forget what I just said OWA and Poison unless if you guys plan on getting the one I have rofl
                    ===============================
                    The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                    ===============================

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #55
                      Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                      ishfolhfmilkfdh where do I get that one -_-


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #56
                        Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                        From what I've seen, it seems like people in Canada had trouble getting that first one. Think it was MaxGhost who wanted it but couldnt find anyone who shipped it to Canada.

                        Comment

                        • who_cares973
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 15407

                          #57
                          Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                          logitech k200 is oh my god awesome

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #58
                            Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?



                            You're welcome
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Poison-
                              Nope
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 3772

                              #59
                              Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                              I love you I love you :3

                              Comment

                              • Plan_Bsk81127
                                snooches
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 6420

                                #60
                                Re: Best Keyboard to play FFR on?

                                haha that costs twice as much as what I payed for it.

                                Comment

                                Working...