Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lumphoboextreme
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2005
    • 8592

    #31
    Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

    Originally posted by Anakinstepwalker
    i havent played flashflashrevolution since the game went offline seriously im terrible now, i mean its good the game is back but im not as good as i used to be, feel like im starting over from scratch im pretty sure im not the only one, hands feel stiff lol lost speed and everything, ughhh
    pretty much exactly how it is for me. lost just about all my speed and pa went to **** but at least i can blame part of that on the lag.

    Comment

    • Phynx
      I'm Forever
      • Mar 2007
      • 3005

      #32
      Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

      Aye this is what I'm wondering. I can't even AAA Vertex Beta anymore lol. I have diminished in skill 10-fold since the site died and now I wonder if I should get my arms back into shape to play competitively again.

      That or maybe just do as you guys say, be a member of the community. Dunno. Guess I'll just see if I can get back into the game again.
      Guardin' of the Scared Shrine

      Comment

      • iironiic
        D6 FFR Legacy Player
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2009
        • 4342

        #33
        Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

        I quit playing competitively. All I'm doing is playing for fun now. I mean, I still am trying to AAA songs, but not for competitive reasons, but for fun.

        As for lag, I experienced a lot of lag as well, but I blame my college wifi.

        Comment

        • foilman8805
          smoke wheat hail satin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 5704

          #34
          Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

          Originally posted by stavie33
          I don't know, I'm blabbering now, I am just scared that I'll never be good again, lag or no lag.
          Your life must be seriously pathetic, dude. This is a ****ing arrow pushing flash game, are you really taking it that hard?

          Forget about it. Let it go. Stop pushing arrows, I bet your life will be better. Trust me. No one cares how good you are at some inconsequential game on the Internet. No one ever cared how good you used to be either. I'm not trying to bring you down or anything, but man, that OP is just sad beyond all measure.

          Comment

          • bmah
            shots FIRED
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Oct 2003
            • 8448

            #35
            Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

            ^ My thoughts exactly. Arrow games are the least important thing you can think of. I guess the only good thing is that stavie's determined as ever to get back into the game...


            We're just trying to suggest a decent life-decision for stavie. By saying what you said, you're like undermining the whole point.
            v
            Last edited by bmah; 10-19-2010, 01:58 PM.

            Comment

            • awein999
              (ಠ⌣ಠ)
              • Oct 2007
              • 4647

              #36
              Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

              important is relative to the person.
              Originally posted by Staiain
              i am super purple hippo

              Comment

              • foilman8805
                smoke wheat hail satin
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2006
                • 5704

                #37
                Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                Originally posted by awein999
                important is relative to the person.
                Sure, I can agree with that. But honestly, when you make your personal and inner turmoil a public issue, especially regarding your "skill" at pushing arrows on your keyboard, you inherently request criticism of some kind.

                Comment

                • leonid
                  I am leonid
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 8080

                  #38
                  Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                  play stepmania



                  Proud member of Team No

                  Comment

                  • OneHandNow
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 5305

                    #39
                    Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                    Originally posted by leonid
                    play stepmania
                    play mw2

                    Comment

                    • iamgoodhehe
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 221

                      #40
                      Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                      Originally posted by OneHandNow
                      play mw2
                      Play Halo

                      Comment

                      • G.S.M
                        is watching
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 1072

                        #41
                        Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                        It has been a long time... but I do not feel discouraged though I do have that same lag issue.
                        "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                        Comment

                        • techn4cookie
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 9

                          #42
                          Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                          Well I suggest you keep playing I wish I could get on my main account but since I created a secondary cause I forgot my main, I cant even login my main now everytime I do since I finally remembered my info it somehow registers me back on my secondary -_- its pretty lame right now but hopefully gets fixed ASAP

                          Comment

                          Working...