Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stavielostpass
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2010
    • 11

    #16
    Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

    this is all good advice, I think you're right, I'll just hang around the community and occasionally play for fun. Who knows, maybe while playing for fun I'll get some of my skill back. Before I left though, I was all about getting my average rank to 2 or 3, especially when I love you got 2-0-0-0 on AT, I had to beat that, and then I Holy Ordered, then all I could think of was AAA'ing Tageri and fixing my SDG, AAA'ing Feldschlatt to complete all my VC's, etc. I've actually been better off anyway without FFR. I have a lot of free time and I actually go out of the house now :/ I couldn't believe it. So I guess playing for fun occasionally is the way to go, still, for now it's kinda frustrating...

    Comment

    • MrMagic5239
      FFR Veteran
      • Feb 2007
      • 4096

      #17
      Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

      Originally posted by stavie33
      what's gamebooster?
      Game Booster temporarily shuts down all unnecessary background programs to free up RAM. When you shut it down it turns them all back on though.

      Good program.
      ~Grand Chase Stats~
      Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
      Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
      Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
      Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
      Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
      Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
      Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
      Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

      Comment

      • Frozen Beat
        coLSBMidday, zerg sc2 pro
        • Nov 2007
        • 1092

        #18
        Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

        Sup stavie, haven't talked to you in a while (masterofthetaco is a b*tch)

        Anyways, I suggest playing hardcore for a week, you'll probably recover all that lost skill within that time since you already had it at some point

        Feel several different pains, before they're colored pure red
        Make a little chance! Start connecting us into to tomorrow, ready and go!
        No matter how many times I keep going down, in these unending rounds
        I'm gonna keep up! We can create hope, it's our story!

        Comment

        • stavie33
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 1925

          #19
          Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

          Originally posted by Frozen Beat
          Sup stavie, haven't talked to you in a while (masterofthetaco is a b*tch)

          Anyways, I suggest playing hardcore for a week, you'll probably recover all that lost skill within that time since you already had it at some point
          taco is the biggest *** I've ever met in my life. I started blocking all his calls thank god. He is so delusional and stupid and then acts like an ass, I'm really, really glad I cut ties with him 2 years ago. So what have you been up to? PM me.

          Also, just realized I was on my lost pass account for a moment, lol
          It's getting better all the time
          I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
          The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
          You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
          Turning me round (Oh Oh)
          Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

          Comment

          • MrRubix
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2026
            • 8340

            #20
            Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

            an hero yourself
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

            Comment

            • stavie33
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 1925

              #21
              Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

              Originally posted by MrRubix
              an hero yourself
              best advice yet
              It's getting better all the time
              I used to get mad at my school (No, I can't complain)
              The teachers who taught me weren't cool (No, I can't complain)
              You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
              Turning me round (Oh Oh)
              Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)

              Comment

              • nois-or-e
                SponCon Aficionado
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 3250

                #22
                Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                Originally posted by MrRubix
                become an hero
                fix'd

                Comment

                • revolutionomega
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2240

                  #23
                  Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                  Oh herro Mark.

                  I've decided I may try to improve old scores if a get a better kb for my laptop/desktop. Not sure if I wanna drop any money on that right now since I'm trying to see about getting Ions for Rock Band and RB3. Even having a job I have to pay like 400 a month for my car/insurance and more for food and other things so even small extra expenses are tight for the time being haha.

                  My only issue is I've grown apart from the community so I welcome hugs.
                  "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                  - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                  Comment

                  • EnR
                    Massive flaming dildos.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 8431

                    #24
                    Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                    Originally posted by revolutionomega
                    Oh herro Mark.

                    I've decided I may try to improve old scores if a get a better kb for my laptop/desktop. Not sure if I wanna drop any money on that right now since I'm trying to see about getting Ions for Rock Band and RB3. Even having a job I have to pay like 400 a month for my car/insurance and more for food and other things so even small extra expenses are tight for the time being haha.

                    My only issue is I've grown apart from the community so I welcome hugs.
                    PS3 or ****box?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • revolutionomega
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2240

                      #25
                      Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                      ****box as it seems. I've never been much of a PS3 fan personally :O
                      "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                      - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                      Comment

                      • Emo_Saur_
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 2952

                        #26
                        Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                        4chan references are for fags.

                        HAHAHLAWLDERP TROLLING IS A ART
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • lumphoboextreme
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 8592

                          #27
                          Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                          theres some note glitch in the game going on too that happens every once in a while where it'll just make you miss. was even happening to me in challenging songs so i know it wasn't just me being bad i'd hit and nothing would register just 'miss'. lol

                          Comment

                          • who_cares973
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 15407

                            #28
                            Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                            thats happened to me before i forgot why but theres a thread about it somewhere

                            Comment

                            • iamgoodhehe
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 221

                              #29
                              Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                              Originally posted by who_cares973
                              stop being a bitch and just play the game until you're as good as you were before
                              Where's the 'thank' button ;D

                              Comment

                              • Anakinstepwalker
                                SIKA <3
                                • Mar 2008
                                • 222

                                #30
                                Re: Got my account back, and who else feels discouraged and may quit FFR?

                                i havent played flashflashrevolution since the game went offline seriously im terrible now, i mean its good the game is back but im not as good as i used to be, feel like im starting over from scratch im pretty sure im not the only one, hands feel stiff lol lost speed and everything, ughhh
                                Originally posted by MrRubix
                                I've barely got 11k total plays and I'm rank 1 DOMINATED

                                Comment

                                Working...