Regardless of the flaming you might deserve, my memory was right and it's all index stream.
In which case, you should be at an advantage.
again i play spread and have a bf- its not hard lol
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.
It's natural that the tournament gets progressively harder after every round.. but nonetheless that is rather unfortunate for you. At least you didn't get knocked off on round 2 after being put in division 4 because you were border line for the skill level and got owned.
Dooplis I used to have the same problems back when I used to be a one handed player but you just have to keep practicing on harder songs for speed and longer songs for accuracy like Final Step or FFLBF. Trust me it works.
i have had no problem aaaing all the other songs in divition 3 but this weeks song seems to be expecially for people who play with only two fingers. (i play with 4) week 4 song had 19 people who aaa'd it and this week theres 29 people who have aaa'd it?! wtf is with that, i totaly feel like im getting screwed out of this one.
whoever chose that song is lame
OH BOOHOO I GOT A SONG THAT I DON'T THINK I CAN DO WOE IS MEEEEE
Listen--I don't want to give you the story about Hardkore Atomic last year in the official too. Take your song, and deal with it. Seriously. There have been worse times for certain songs to come up, just ask Bluearrowll, he got jipped out of vROFL by one spot. Everyone hates their song once in a while. Move on!
Originally posted by Wineandbread
Sprite- chose the songs right? So go complain to him.
That's not good advice either. Can't you imagine how much complaining Sprite- has gone through already? One more isn't going to help the cause.
i have had no problem aaaing all the other songs in divition 4 but this weeks song seems to be expecially for people who play long songs. (i play short songs) week 4 song had 19 people who sdg'd it and this week theres 29 people who have sdg'd it?! wtf is with that, i totaly feel like im getting screwed out of this one.
1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament 1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament 3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament 5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament 9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament 10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament FMO AAA Count:71 FGO AAA Count:10
Comment