The many places of OSTER PROJECT World Tour 2004

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ZC_Wolfy
    FFR Veteran
    • Dec 2008
    • 384

    #16
    Re: The many places of OSTER PROJECT World Tour 2004

    it requires 20,009 credits


    "BURN IN HELL, MOTHER ****ER!!! I am not retarded, okay. Oh, and one more thing. Even if we do plant twice as many trees as we cut down, which we don't, let me remind you, that TREES TAKE YEARS TO GROW, NOT DAY
    S!!!" -
    SaguchiTheCat

    "*Twinklesky* makes me want to skip through a forest while playing a pan flute. And then all the little forest creatures will start dancing behind me." - Quigly

    "I would link you to these great video demonstrations of good vibrating but I think I would get banned for it. D=" - Quigly

    ZC's Birthday tournament - Signups are open and donations are greatly needed D:

    Comment

    • cedolad
      moonchild~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2007
      • 6879

      #17
      Re: The many places of OSTER PROJECT World Tour 2004

      Originally posted by stavie33
      I've thought of this for a while, mainly for sightread reasons and for songs we haven't beat. When I went through the rock section, playing all the 4-5 minutes songs, I was hoping it was almost over (as I was trying to AAA), and would have felt much more comfortable knowing how much longer instead of thinking I was still at the beginning etc. I discovered that what felt like 2 minutes sometimes felt like 30 seconds the next time I played the same part. So I think that would be a good idea, but only really for people who are trying to sightread songs
      There's a little bar in the beta that shows how long your progress in the song is. Oh wait, you're not a subbie lol never mind.

      Comment

      Working...