If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Patashu
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2006
    • 8609

    #16
    Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

    why is soul shift up there out of curiousity? it's fine as it is imho
    Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
    http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
    Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
    http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

    Comment

    • Kotarouchan
      I only need 3 seconds :)
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2005
      • 2030

      #17
      Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

      PWNED! is technically not a Dance song, but w/e. I'd rather pick a different song (like Color of Battle), but from your list I'd pick TFB

      Comment

      • sarahxjane
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2005
        • 2109

        #18
        Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

        Terror From
        Beyond Get on the Move
        136.6
        Euphoria [Antinomie]
        Salad for Your Tuesday
        SkellyBones
        Soul Shift (ffr edit)

        I can't AAA any of these, so.


        Originally posted by Zageron
        I didn't even know Terror From Beyond existed, it sounds awesome!
        >___________>

        I've always liked this song.

        I always tell this kid to play every song, but does he listen to me?
        Not a chance.
        Originally posted by Tasselfoot
        whatever you do... don't **** a walros.
        Originally posted by funmonkey54
        *knock knock*
        *opens door*
        Hello sir, I am a representative from eBay.
        Um, ok. May I help you?
        Yes, I am going to need some more information. What is your social security, work hours, sperm count, sexual orientation, and hours of absence from your home?

        as of December 11th 2009.
        Proud One Hander! 113 AAAs & 295 Full Combos

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #19
          Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

          I would just want a synced soul shift.

          Comment

          • jimerax
            ★★★★★
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Nov 2003
            • 8185

            #20
            Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

            Terror From Beyond - repetitive but would be a decently hard song due to high BPM/rhythms of drums.
            Get on the Move - no thanks
            136.6 - basically simple trance, just somewhat ethnical.
            Euphoria - meh this is way too repetitive
            Salad for Your Tuesday - apparently this song has potential for jacks.
            Massive (ffr remix) - it would make repetitive jumpy file
            SkellyBones - would be a decent file with BPM changes
            Soul Shift (ffr edit) - this shouldn't be a hard file IMO
            Breaking the Common - could be a hard file with stepping bursts but I doubt this needs a v2
            Pwnd - doesn't exist

            btw I don't have high quality MP3 of 136.6/BTC.

            Comment

            • Coolboyrulez0
              VICES
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2006
              • 10042

              #21
              Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

              Please, please may I have 136.6 mp3?
              Also voting for 136.6, of course.
              https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
              https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

              Comment

              • dandandamdandan1111
                the baker man
                • Jun 2007
                • 2176

                #22
                Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                lol i attempted to restep soul shift more than a year ago when i was dandandandandan

                Comment

                • Bluearrowll
                  ⊙▃⊙
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2007
                  • 7376

                  #23
                  Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                  1-Terror From Beyond - This would make an amazing file.
                  2-136.6 - Has good potential, so i'd think this would be great.
                  3-Salad for your Tuesday - I'd love to see a jack file of this.
                  4-Pwnd! - I like the song so this would be great.
                  5-Any - dunno
                  1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                  1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                  3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                  5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                  9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                  10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                  FMO AAA Count: 71
                  FGO AAA Count: 10

                  Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                  PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                  - I Love You


                  An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                  beep beep beep beep beep
                  - ieatyourlvllol

                  Comment

                  • Netjet!
                    Sic itur ad astra
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 4701

                    #24
                    Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                    the current pwnd ending is so uber gay right now lol
                    RIP Steve Van Ness <3

                    Comment

                    • bmah
                      shots FIRED
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 8448

                      #25
                      Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                      Well you're supposed to get "pwned" at the end of that song.

                      Comment

                      • Plan_Bsk81127
                        snooches
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 6420

                        #26
                        Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                        just have them all restepped. XD

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #27
                          Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                          Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                          just have them all restepped. XD
                          I would if someone would provide me some MP3s!
                          But apparently not a lot of people have em.
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • Coolgamer
                            Old-School Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 677

                            #28
                            Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                            BTW, the only reason there isn't more options is because the poll has a limit of ten picks. I posted these in the order of earliest entry into FFR. I plan to do polls with the rest of the classic dance songs, and maybe other genres as well. Almost all of funk could use restepping.




                            Originally posted by Synthlight
                            St1cky only proves that he has no life and that his parents are alcoholics. They probably abused him with rubber duckies when he was a baby. Why else would you exploit scores on FFR?

                            Comment

                            • s0ulst0n3
                              <SPACE FOR RENT>
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2076

                              #29
                              Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                              Terror From Beyond. It's such a great song.
                              PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                              ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #30
                                Re: If you could have any classic FFR song restepped...

                                Skellybones. So much wasted potential.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...