12k free credits first one to guess my name

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • yea_I_play_ffr
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 23

    #16
    _ach_r_

    woot midday wins ima gonna give you em now ^_^
    Last edited by devonin; 05-6-2008, 02:07 PM.

    Comment

    • Plan_Bsk81127
      snooches
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2007
      • 6420

      #17
      zachary

      damn too late. lol. GJ Midday
      Last edited by devonin; 05-6-2008, 02:07 PM.

      Comment

      • Xx{Midday}xX
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2007
        • 3518

        #18
        Re: 12k free credits first one to guess my name

        I give 6k to Fractal Monkey. It's a tie. I'm not sure which came first. My edit, or his post. Sent.
        Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
        Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
        Accumulating all playstyles here!


        つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

        Comment

        • yea_I_play_ffr
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2008
          • 23

          #19
          yall add me and ill do another when i get 10k credits peace out ^_^ \\//

          yea that works lolz
          Last edited by devonin; 05-6-2008, 02:07 PM.

          Comment

          • Fractal_Monkey
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 464

            #20
            Re: 12k free credits first one to guess my name

            I wasn't sure either. Thanks, Midday.

            Comment

            • Xx{Midday}xX
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2007
              • 3518

              #21
              Re: 12k free credits first one to guess my name

              It's the right thing to do. Damn, I prefer letter faces over smileys.

              EDIT: you contradicted me. I said I don't like smileys. o.o
              Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 05-6-2008, 01:07 PM.
              Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
              Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
              Accumulating all playstyles here!


              つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

              Comment

              • yea_I_play_ffr
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 23

                #22
                Re: 12k free credits first one to guess my name

                ^_^ i kno i love smileys

                Comment

                • funmonkey54
                  The Chill Keeper
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4127

                  #23
                  Re: 12k free credits first one to guess my name

                  zach?

                  EDIT: crap. didn't load fast enough. I lost big time. =(

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #24
                    Re: 12k free credits first one to guess my name

                    this is kinda dumb.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    Working...