Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiaounlimited
    Eaguru
    • Jul 2005
    • 2832

    #31
    Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

    If that were the case (in order to compensate for the avmiss difficulty drop), I wouldn't mind, just not at the SM level (hand-streams, etc.). Even without avmisses, I play FFR to be free of that, I play SM when I want to do some ridiculous files I can't pass.

    But if you say in moderation for FGOs, maybe FMOs, I guess that's cool.
    Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

    Comment

    • omgitznpv
      cohoooooon
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 6980

      #32
      Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

      Yeah, in moderation, hands would be nice in the harder songs. Hands that can be replaced by simple jumps should be unnecessary imo, and only strongly accented things should ahve them.

      Also, Midnight Dragon has quite a few 48ths in it, but not being as close to a hand as some other files.
      Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
      What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

      Comment

      • dandandamdandan1111
        the baker man
        • Jun 2007
        • 2176

        #33
        Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

        Nanairopanda! That is definately a prime example of an extremely close hand.

        Comment

        Working...