Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • omgitznpv
    cohoooooon
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 6980

    #16
    Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

    Originally posted by Rebirth0
    A 48th gallop with a jump at the end or something is what I'm guessing you're talking about
    He said in the beginning of the file.

    Eh, never played Clash myself, and besides, what other people stated have ones that are much worse.
    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #17
      Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

      Originally posted by Redorigami
      BTW clash is one of the most fun VD files in FFR.
      I second that.
      And Sulfer used to think it wont get accepted into FFR... good times...
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • silvercomet1525
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 601

        #18
        Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

        Apparently you haven't played Legendary Etude yet...
        Originally posted by Phynx
        BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


        Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
        (7/29/09)

        Comment

        • Silver_Brian
          ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2005
          • 5576

          #19
          Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

          Originally posted by silvercomet1525
          Apparently you haven't played Legendary Etude yet...
          I was about to suggest this one.

          Originally posted by Moogle-master
          i now have another excuse to grow a dick
          Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
          "i've seen your little boy's penis"

          Comment

          • Nightfirecat
            ...back from the dead.
            • Nov 2006
            • 3213

            #20
            Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

            I think it should work if you use a remapper to set it to non-arrow keys... I've found that usually works...

            Or play < v 8 6 spread.


            [My Profile] | [My Music] | [Play FFR] | [My Photobucket] | [My DeviantArt]

            AAAs: 210 (186+7+17)
            Best AAAs: Vertex BETA, Fighting for Control, Nova Pulser
            Recent AAAs: {Firestorm}, Dazzling Destiny, Hellbeat v2p

            2nd place in 3rd Official Tournament
            1st place in Jugglin/Jteh's 1st Tournament

            Comment

            • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
              Threat Emulation
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2004
              • 5184

              #21
              Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

              I heard vRofl has hands. I also heard that was the only song in the game to have hands.

              Originally posted by Lightdarkness
              I'm light f**king darkness

              Comment

              • jimerax
                ★★★★★
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Nov 2003
                • 8185

                #22
                Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                Those are unexpected hands due to the frame system of FFR.

                Midnight Dragon has those too IIRC.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #23
                  Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                  thoughts on allowing hands on future FGOs?
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #24
                    Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                    i say allow. since we will have remapping. everyone could do it.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #25
                      Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                      As far as the file is correctly layered, hands are 100% ok for me. They shouldn't be used for easy songs or widget songs though.

                      I think at least Synth didn't deny hands.

                      Comment

                      • customstuff
                        ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 4892

                        #26
                        Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                        NO HANDS OR FREEZES!!! I suck at those

                        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                        Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                        Originally posted by customstuff
                        Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                        welcome to D6

                        start playing

                        Comment

                        • TS_SonicMaster
                          FFR Lolicon
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 1257

                          #27
                          Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                          Hands don't even make it that much harder...only if it's fast handstream or handjacks :/

                          Comment

                          • Xiaounlimited
                            Eaguru
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 2832

                            #28
                            Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                            God, no, no hands, please.

                            It's not that they're hard, but just too easily abusable and annoying to see in files. Also, portable SM argument, anyone
                            Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                            Comment

                            • xinpig
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1072

                              #29
                              Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                              lolz



                              PSEUDO SKILL TOKENS! FC'd Blooddrunk with AVMISSING!

                              Comment

                              • Tasselfoot
                                Retired BOSS
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 25185

                                #30
                                Re: Hand on Pupil of Frenzy

                                Xiao: don't let that concern you... believe me, i'm against hands in general. but there seems to be a strong demand for them at the top-tier. which is why i'm considering allowing them for FGOs only, and only in moderation.

                                believe me, i wouldn't let them get spammed like vROFL or anything close.
                                RIP

                                Comment

                                Working...