I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #31
    Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

    Damnit, i clicked your signature by accident ledwix -_-.
    EDIT: The vote one

    lol rubix = no.

    EDIT: no = bs
    Last edited by Kekeb; 01-29-2008, 08:59 PM.

    Comment

    • Rubin0
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1276

      #32
      Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

      Wasn't his girlfriend pissed that he was more interested in playing FFR than ****ing her...?
      Last edited by Rubin0; 01-29-2008, 09:17 PM.
      The weight of what I say depends on how you feel.

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #33
        Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

        lol removed because i'm an idiot.
        Last edited by Kekeb; 01-29-2008, 09:03 PM.

        Comment

        • Sir_Thomas
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2005
          • 848

          #34
          Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

          Queue sad music...
          Originally posted by Engler
          We're all MrRubix, in a way. He lives on in all of us...


          Haha. Good one.

          Comment

          • nestlekwik
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2002
            • 2317

            #35
            Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

            Didn't you look at the contest thread?



            The fusion only lasts so long. It was only a matter of time before Tass and I split back into two people.


            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Naruto Vs Math Class. That has got to be the funniest choice you'll ever make in your life dude.

            Comment

            • irishknight
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2006
              • 969

              #36
              Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

              roflmfao nestle!

              Comment

              • Aleste
                stating the obvious.
                • Oct 2003
                • 337

                #37
                Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                lmfao Nestle.


                Where are the Nesticals?

                Comment

                • Shadowlessheart
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 260

                  #38
                  Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                  It's been a little more than a month it looks, his last game was the 2nd of December (AAA For FFR [or did he :O]). Then again, I don't know if him still playing games would show up if his profile is locked...I don't see why not.

                  I am really tired though...so rawr, not thinking logic.


                  Wanna Help...PLEASE

                  Comment

                  • Sprite-
                    HAVE ME WITH VODKA
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 7317

                    #39
                    Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                    Rubix left for a while. He said he's coming back because of the fix.
                    Question answered, thread locked.

                    Comment

                    Working...