I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Engler
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 2340

    #16
    Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

    We're all MrRubix, in a way. He lives on in all of us...

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #17
      Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

      I don't care.

      No more Rubix = half of all BS calls subsided = a more peaceful FFR = a happy Xception.

      Just leave it at that.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #18
        Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

        Originally posted by Engler
        We're all MrRubix, in a way. He lives on in all of us...
        Oh my god.

        /wrist

        Comment

        • ledwix
          Giant Pi Operator
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2878

          #19
          Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

          He ain't living in me.

          Also, I am Yukari.

          PS My siggy tells the story.

          Comment

          • MrMagic5239
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2007
            • 4096

            #20
            Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

            Originally posted by Xception704
            Oh my god.

            /wrist
            I loled at this
            ~Grand Chase Stats~
            Elesis (Knight/Spearman/Sword Master/ Savior) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
            Lire (Archer/Crossbowmen/Arch Ranger/Nova) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Arme (Mage/Alchemist/Warlock/Battle Mage) Lvl 80/80 MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Ronan (Spell Knight/Dragon Knight/Aegis Knight/Abyss Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Lass (Thief/Assassin/Dark Assassin/Striper) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4, EXP Rank 1
            Ryan (Druid/Sentinel/Viken/Xenocider) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Amy (Dancer/Musician/Siren/Superstar) Lvl 78/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 13
            Sieghart (Gladiator/Warlord/Duelist/Prime Knight) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Jin (Fighter/Shisa/Asura/Rama) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 1
            Zero (Seeker/Wanderer) Lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4 EXP Rank 9
            Dio (Stygian/Drakar//Leviathan) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Rin (Caller) Lvl 77/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 32
            Rufus (Bounty Hunter/Killer/Ravager/Arbiter) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1
            Ley (Summoner/Harbringer) lvl 79/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 21
            Asin (Desciple) Lvl 80/80, MP Bars 4/4, EXP Rank 1 (Eastern Rain Liquid Jade aquired)

            Comment

            • Erik542
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2006
              • 92

              #21
              Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

              Originally posted by btski
              No.
              Hes gone, who cares.
              No one made a deal when Shash left.
              So..
              Deal with it.
              Because Shash is still here.

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #22
                Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                hes being ridden like a donkey by his gf

                Comment

                • Silver_Brian
                  ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 5576

                  #23
                  Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                  Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                  I loled at this
                  You would.

                  Originally posted by Moogle-master
                  i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                  Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                  "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                  Comment

                  • Xiaounlimited
                    Eaguru
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 2832

                    #24
                    Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                    College happened to Rubix.
                    Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                    Comment

                    • Xandertrax
                      om nom nom
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 1495

                      #25
                      Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                      No, I'M Rubix!

                      (/Spartacus references.)
                      Last edited by Xandertrax; 01-29-2008, 08:24 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Loot You
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2680

                        #26
                        Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                        came, became best ever at game (and stepmania he just never talked about it), retired all within 6 months

                        if you believe it kill yourself

                        Comment

                        • ninjaKIWI
                          plain old ugly ass dumbas
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 3307

                          #27
                          Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                          Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                          I loled at this
                          Lole Pole.
                          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                          Comment

                          • Syhto
                            BuMP it
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2466

                            #28
                            Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                            Rubix was asked to leave by a few high-ranking staff members for not being legit on the down-low, and they staged his leaving as to not cause an uproar.
                            Originally posted by ~jrodd
                            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                            Comment

                            • silvercomet1525
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 601

                              #29
                              Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                              All of the above.

                              (What? Some of the other ones don't make much sense either...)
                              Originally posted by Phynx
                              BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


                              Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
                              (7/29/09)

                              Comment

                              • SC_coolguy44
                                Harmonoize
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 1041

                                #30
                                Re: I've been out of the game for a few months, what happend to Mr. Rubix?

                                something obviously did happen to Rubix his profile is closed so he must of went to college and closed it before he left so nobody would be leaving constant messages on his wall this is just what i must have witnessed well at least the part about his profile being closed

                                Comment

                                Working...