Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Artic_counter
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2007
    • 1002

    #31
    Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

    double post: Mmmmmhhh the thread's dying as I can see...


    Comment

    • Solomine Gray
      Forum User
      • Oct 2007
      • 529

      #32
      Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

      Tass actually fixed all of the public glitched scores today. The Trip to the Moon hack was done today.

      But, it seems like he doesn't fix Token / Skill Token glitched scores. Probably because they don't count towards the AAA gauge. But I don't really know. In any case, if we want to talk token scores, Eien Meikyu and All of the World are also glitched.

      Comment

      • Artic_counter
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2007
        • 1002

        #33
        Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

        Everybody somehow (lol) discovered (lol) the emplacement of every token so they might as well make sure that the score's legit.
        Last edited by Artic_counter; 12-3-2007, 07:33 PM.


        Comment

        • foilman8805
          smoke wheat hail satin
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2006
          • 5704

          #34
          Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

          Love You Anymore has already be re-glitched. This is getting so annoying.

          Comment

          • omgitznpv
            cohoooooon
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 6980

            #35
            Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

            steelin mi ****ing aaas
            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
            What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

            Comment

            • Artic_counter
              FFR Veteran
              • Jan 2007
              • 1002

              #36
              Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

              that's why I don't like them... even if I suck at AAA... I got good PA but there is always some goods to make me ****...


              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #37
                Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                Originally posted by three17s
                Release date isn't in D/M/Y format.
                I lol'd


                Comment

                • jimerax
                  ★★★★★
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 8185

                  #38
                  Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                  hax

                  Comment

                  Working...