Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
    FFR Player
    • May 2007
    • 1441

    #16
    Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

    It's not a hacked score, it's a glitch. Also,
    here is tass... in before lock
    What a useless lie.

    Comment

    • Artic_counter
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2007
      • 1002

      #17
      Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

      Originally posted by meno_rocks123
      Where? I don't see him.
      Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (15 members and 1 guests) meno_rocks123, .david, Artic_counter, chopperdudes, mike2727, mmeegghhaann, reptile3141, stargroup100, three17s, trumaestro, Wow GG
      he was there a moment ago but he'll come back if we talk about him lol


      Comment

      • fido123
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 4245

        #18
        Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

        Instead of making a thread just PM tass...sick of threads like these lol

        Comment

        • Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
          FFR Player
          • May 2007
          • 1441

          #19
          Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

          Originally posted by Artic_counter
          he was there a moment ago but he'll come back if we talk about him lol
          Oh I see him. He's invisible I swear.

          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #20
            Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

            Originally posted by fido123
            Instead of making a thread just PM tass...sick of threads like these lol
            The dont look at em
            sigpic

            Comment

            • foilman8805
              smoke wheat hail satin
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2006
              • 5704

              #21
              Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

              Originally posted by meno_rocks123
              Where? I don't see him.
              Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (15 members and 1 guests) meno_rocks123, .david, Artic_counter, chopperdudes, mike2727, mmeegghhaann, reptile3141, stargroup100, three17s, trumaestro, Wow GG
              So...I count 11 members...not 15.

              Comment

              • Artic_counter
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2007
                • 1002

                #22
                Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                another error that we found


                Originally posted by Sh4d0wRe4p3r666
                It's not a hacked score, it's a glitch. .
                I doubt that
                Last edited by Artic_counter; 12-3-2007, 06:39 PM.


                Comment

                • fido123
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4245

                  #23
                  Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                  Originally posted by foilman8805
                  So...I count 11 members...not 15.
                  People turn invisible mode on for some reason...


                  And why is this thread thriving so much?

                  Comment

                  • Artic_counter
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1002

                    #24
                    Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                    Originally posted by fido123
                    People turn invisible mode on for some reason...


                    And why is this thread thriving so much?
                    because the name of the thread is good lol

                    If I would have named this thread cheater, people woulnd't have been interrest in it. it's that simple Remember; the NAME is important


                    Comment

                    • [TeRa]
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2007
                      • 9922

                      #25
                      Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                      no, it is glitched, people are too stupid to realise what song is loading.

                      i happened to me, and i boo'd out right away.

                      Now, why is this in ffr general talk, this should go in bug report if anything.

                      Comment

                      • foilman8805
                        smoke wheat hail satin
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 5704

                        #26
                        Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                        +1 thrive.

                        Comment

                        • Solomine Gray
                          Forum User
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 529

                          #27
                          Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                          Originally posted by [TeRa]
                          no, it is glitched, people are too stupid to realise what song is loading.

                          i happened to me, and i boo'd out right away.
                          Honestly, it makes me think that some of these people must be doing this on purpose. Maybe they think it's funny. It's just too easy to realize it.

                          Comment

                          • Artic_counter
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1002

                            #28
                            Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                            So, will Tass come here to contribute to the thread ?
                            Last edited by Artic_counter; 12-3-2007, 07:11 PM.


                            Comment

                            • phe0nixblade
                              Praise the sun mofo
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4281

                              #29
                              Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                              Originally posted by Artic_counter
                              comtribute

                              He probably already fixed it. Don't make threads about it.

                              Comment

                              • Artic_counter
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1002

                                #30
                                Re: Find the error in this picture... I gave you a hint lol

                                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                                [/size]
                                He probably already fixed it. Don't make threads about it.
                                oups, fast typing mistake lol

                                Like I said in other threads, the forum is made to be fill

                                edit: Nah, he didn't fixed it
                                Last edited by Artic_counter; 12-3-2007, 07:18 PM.


                                Comment

                                Working...