'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • charless
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 202

    #46
    Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

    I love the song & steps. I appreciate it wholeheartedly.
    PLAYING SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007.
    Best AAA: Glove Stage - Ultra Sweden
    Best SDG: Garyuutensei, Chlorophyll, Novo Mundo, Dazzling Destiny
    Tier Points: 755,128
    Charles Mullen Internet Marketing Blog

    Comment

    • Prime8
      Awwwwwww!
      • Nov 2006
      • 1581

      #47
      Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

      I finally FC'd the song today. I like the contrast of it. I'm not one for Death Metal screaming, but there are parts in there I still like regardless.

      Comment

      • LLaMaSaUceYup
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 3759

        #48
        Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

        I turn it up very loud at the porn audio part.

        Comment

        • Go_Oilers_Go
          <<Insert Title Here>>
          • Sep 2004
          • 1436

          #49
          Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

          I'm personally alright with it. My friend hates it though. But he hates all death metal.

          Comment

          • rel89
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 2046

            #50
            Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

            The song was horrible. Gurgle-grows and ****ty hardcore riffs?! Then it switches to high pitched screams and porn noises.
            AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
            Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
            Average: 535.3877
            Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

            SM/GH3/FFR vids

            Comment

            • rel89
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 2046

              #51
              Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

              And this song is not death metal. Stop saying that.
              AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
              Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
              Average: 535.3877
              Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

              SM/GH3/FFR vids

              Comment

              • charless
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2005
                • 202

                #52
                Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                How black/death metal can it get?

                A Black Rose Burial

                The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses

                How are you gonna question to say it's not death metal, wtf? Just look at the band/song name.
                PLAYING SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007.
                Best AAA: Glove Stage - Ultra Sweden
                Best SDG: Garyuutensei, Chlorophyll, Novo Mundo, Dazzling Destiny
                Tier Points: 755,128
                Charles Mullen Internet Marketing Blog

                Comment

                • lumphoboextreme
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 8592

                  #53
                  Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                  Lol... I AAA'd yesterday... not a bad song

                  Comment

                  • ischooltennyson
                    FFR Player
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 144

                    #54
                    Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                    thats an intense song. I laughed at the porn audio part.

                    profile

                    Best FC: UNknown Girl
                    Best AAA: Spontaneous Hydroxide

                    Comment

                    • TD_m0nster
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 248

                      #55
                      Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                      its a fun song

                      Comment

                      • rel89
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 2046

                        #56
                        Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                        Originally posted by charless
                        How black/death metal can it get?

                        A Black Rose Burial

                        The Epidemic of Unexpected Relapses

                        How are you gonna question to say it's not death metal, wtf? Just look at the band/song name.
                        Listen for the hardcore riffs. Then go listen to As I Lay Dying.
                        AAA's: 171 (1 + 9)
                        Most recent Godly AAA: Platypus, Koala In The Spider's Web, Intense Colors, Tell, Agenda X
                        Average: 535.3877
                        Tier Points: 206 (206 + 0 for 167 AAAs)

                        SM/GH3/FFR vids

                        Comment

                        Working...