'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Solomine Gray
    Forum User
    • Oct 2007
    • 529

    #31
    Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

    Oh, if this is a praise dore thread, I'm there, hehe. But, I haven't played this one before. The difficulty may have scared me off, haha.

    Comment

    • llama499
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2006
      • 913

      #32
      Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

      Originally posted by Solomine Gray
      Oh, if this is a praise dore thread, I'm there, hehe. But, I haven't played this one before. The difficulty may have scared me off, haha.
      go play it now!!!!! haha
      AAA: 111/505 ~22%
      FC:472/505 ~93%
      Originally posted by Adamaja456
      hehe good thing your not in my division so i dont have to worry about you.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #33
        Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

        Hate tetris remix.

        Everything else dore made is awesome, although he coulda chose a better song to call his best (not a death metal fan ftl)
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • L_eMo_N
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2006
          • 402

          #34
          Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

          im sorry i think this is my most favoritestestestest file evarrrrrrrrrrr... far shar....

          i actually play this song every day, everytime i vs someone, i have to pick this song... =)))

          RITE ON DORE!!!!! AH!!!

          Comment

          • SithCait22
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2005
            • 1093

            #35
            Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

            I love that song..

            my parents walked in when the porn part came in > . > i rofl'd
            Playing: DJMAX Technika 2
            Location: Kalahari Resort, Sandusky Ohio
            Join me?

            Comment

            • [TeRa]
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 9922

              #36
              Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

              i hit my 5 bil mark on it purposely, cause its 201% pure awesome.

              Comment

              • dfa2298
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2003
                • 14

                #37
                Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                I actually enjoyed this file

                Comment

                • charless
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 202

                  #38
                  Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                  I love the song! Too bad all their songs sound the same but yeah awesome song and awesome steps. Kudos!

                  (One of my fav. ffr songs)
                  PLAYING SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007.
                  Best AAA: Glove Stage - Ultra Sweden
                  Best SDG: Garyuutensei, Chlorophyll, Novo Mundo, Dazzling Destiny
                  Tier Points: 755,128
                  Charles Mullen Internet Marketing Blog

                  Comment

                  • legoboy792
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 164

                    #39
                    Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                    i still think its like toronto noise rave

                    Click for credits

                    Comment

                    • silvercomet1525
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 601

                      #40
                      Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                      Originally posted by legoboy792
                      toronto noise rave
                      lol

                      Did anyone else happen to have someone else in the room on the first time you played this song?
                      Originally posted by Phynx
                      BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


                      Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
                      (7/29/09)

                      Comment

                      • omgitznpv
                        cohoooooon
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 6980

                        #41
                        Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                        Originally posted by legoboy792
                        i still think its like toronto noise rave
                        A+ bump and spelling

                        Originally posted by silvercomet1525
                        Did anyone else happen to have someone else in the room on the first time you played this song?
                        no but when I played it in school a bunch of japanese girls mobbed me and were like oh my god tori no uta
                        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                        What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                        Comment

                        • foilman8805
                          smoke wheat hail satin
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 5704

                          #42
                          Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                          Canada has the sickest raves.

                          Comment

                          • silvercomet1525
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 601

                            #43
                            Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                            Gah. I actually meant The Epidemic of... whatever instead of Torinouta.

                            Well, needless to say, I got some pretty funny looks from my dad when the song got closer to the end...

                            Edit: I had no idea that was a 3-month bump...
                            Last edited by silvercomet1525; 02-28-2008, 08:32 PM.
                            Originally posted by Phynx
                            BEDTIME FOR ME YAY!!! PILLOW SO SOFT!


                            Tier Points: 537 (519 + 18 for 664 AAAs)
                            (7/29/09)

                            Comment

                            • Jerry DB
                              FFR, lift, repeat
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2071

                              #44
                              Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                              i think its stepped pretty good
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • RoastedNoob
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 620

                                #45
                                Re: 'The Epidemic Of the Unexpected'

                                This song is amazing, the best part is that's it doesn't stay the same. You're not playing the same patterns over and over. Nice work, Dore.

                                - FFR's First and Only CCC -

                                Comment

                                Working...